41|Let me

Jordanne POV:

5:27pm

"Throw it nuh" I encourage Rhyeem to throw his ball to Rue.

Alla them ina a circle a throw the one stress out, worn out red ball, bad head.

*Rugrats*

"Thuuhh eettt Rhyyyy" Jniia whines, staring at him.

He kicks it instead.

*Man stubborn so?*

"Why you have them inside a throw things 'round me house Danne?"

I look around.

Here comes my mother, trying her best to spark up ah unnecessary conversation wid me.

I turn my head back around, keeping my focus on the miniature humans.

Marley starts kicking the ball causing Rue and Jniia to start arguing with him.

I shake my head.

*Man dem wah play ball and the girl dem wah throw ball*

Wild.

I stand up, deciding to walk to the guest room that's basically now their play and stay room. The door is slightly opened so I slide in, grabbing the first ball I see.

Walking back with the intention of trying to satisfy all four kids, I watch Ry' and her friends walk through the front door.

Happy?

Drunk?

Nuh know...

She seems to have changed off from what I saw her in earlier. Hair in one, glasses on, cotton slacks.

Mother mode.

*Kool.... the balance is crazy*

Mhmm...

Jealous of that. The way she can shift her hats with ease while I have to fight to be one person or the next 24/7.

The kids notice their mothers and each of them run to the door. Each one is picked up by their moms except for Jniia who is lifted by T'.

I slightly bend to drop the ball making sure it rolls just enough to meet the other.

Since dem have control already, I turn to walk to the gazebo weh di man dem deh.

=

=

It's bedtime fi the rugrats and Ry' and I have them in my old room. Jniia is asking the usual list of questions she always seems to have at any given time of the day.

"Zhuh upp" Rhyeem starts to complain.

Those two words were his first words, said late last year, in a similar scenario– so you know Jniia really does ask questions.

*Girl pull out the man first words*

"That's not nice Rhyeem" Ry' scolds him gently.

I start laughing lowly.

The man is just hilarious yah man.

Jniia indeed shuts up, snuggling more into my arms.

The family time ago always remind me why I'm putting myself through withdrawal.

For them...

For her...

For me...

No sex, no liquor, no unnecessary killing, no Ry'........ supposed to be no weed but...