84| Mistletoe ||Part02

Cont'd - 10:24pm

Slyme's POV:

The boring gala ting wrap up from 'round 10-10:05pm. Since then, the woman dem change from them gown and everybody out yasso a ramp.

*While we nervous*

No joke skull.

We need this time for everybody that was present at the gala to leave the property and for vendors to recollect dem things before we move to the lawns of the main house... fi dah ting deh.

"Yah ova think?" Drip lowly says to me, with his eyes focused on the girls ahead.

Maybe...

Last time never go so well, yuh get me...

"Nah bro. Mi good man," I lie.

"Hmmm. If yuh say so..."

"No! anuh so! anuh so!" Mariah laughs out. "A so look...." she forms her features ready to mock the stature of whomever.

The game they have going on is them pretending to be somebody from the group while the others guess.

*Mad gyal dem bredda*

"The noise killa... the noise bad man," she brings her index and middle finger to her lips before blowing an imaginary cloud of smoke... She then uses her free hand to form a phone at her ear and raises one single brow in faux anger.

"Murdaaaaa!!! A cya me good bl**dclawt man di gyal a mock!?" Ry' laughs out.

"Buil nuh Love," Mariah winks, staying in character.

"Ahhh!!!!!!!" Paw laughs out. "Accurate yuh fu- frettt..." he looks over to Kendra.

She smiles and shakes her head before him lef two kiss pon her chubby cheek dem.

*Bwoy yah love out like we enuh*

Seet clear.

"Me have one! me have one!" Toni clears her throat before stepping out.

Without wasting another second, she goes right into the act.

"Me??? mi and him nuh deh," she starts off by rolling her eyes and flashing her hair, while fixing her breasts.

Michelle...

Just by the breast adjustment alone.

"No fi real like a just fi Marl-"

"Muuch!!! dat did too easy" Lorelle cackles out.

"Yo farwud," Drip stands to look at me, leaving his glass on the counter.

"A time," he adds- now looking at his phone.

"We ago check supm' soon farwud so we can leave," he announces to the girls.

Ry' nods and the rest continue playing their little game as if nothing was said.

=

=

Muuch's POV:

After topping up my makeup, I start making my way down the stairs. As I'm coming down the steps I spot Moya.

How she no gone over yet?