64| Sheer Away ||Part2

Ryleigh's POV:

"I like them," I look down at the multiple pictures I've been taking of my mommy.

"It no matter me, I just want dem fi mi likkle album at home," she fixes her hair.

She's been rocking her natural hair this trip as an example to me. She gave me long curly clip- ins just so I wouldn't be tempted to straighten it for dinner or something.

*Lazy you lazy and no wah detangle the likkle piece ah hair*

Okay?

I look down at my favorite picture...

"Look," I shove my phone to her, "You nice enuh mi mada" I smile from pure satisfaction

"Can you airdrop mine to me?" Shan's voice cuts in.

I look to see her pouting at the pictures on her phone.

"Xavier don't take one picture good and I know he can take them, 'cause when he does it from his phone, dem cute but then he never sends them to me."

I giggle.

*Him nuh wah she post nuttin nice*

I think about saying that but if she no realize that by now, then mi cya help her case.

*Two a dem territorial in cute little ways*

Cute?

Yeah, not too toxic.

I scroll through my recents before getting to the single picture I took of her earlier.

"Yuh so modest," I almost whisper to her before sending it.

She laughs out, "Far me a come from girl. This is good Shan," I watch as she smiles nostalgically.

Well okay girllll...

"Kendra!" Paw's voice disturbs our light dialogue.

She snaps her head around to pinpoint him.

All the guys have found some way fi play football pon the people dem good sand, disturbing everybody ina the people dem nice beach club.

*Literally cyaa carry dem go nowhere*