28|Opt Out

A full week later (1st week of January)

Ryleigh's POV:

"Hmm?" I moan in question.

He grabs my leg, throwing it across his waist before pulling me into him.

"Ask if we good?" he repeats.

We're perfect...

*Ten outa ten*

After sex yes...

*You don't believe that*

Avoiding the question, I find his lips, sending my tongue to war with his.

For the past week I've taken a step back to organize my thoughts.

To think about what I want...

To think about what we need...

What the babies will need...

And....

"You give the staff the new schedule?" he breaks the kiss to ask.

I did...

"Mhmm" I confirm.

He smiles....

Proud of me?

Glad me can please him...

*Ekke me bl**dclawt mouth*

"Mahgo deal wid supm ina the morning yah and when I'm back I have somewhere to take you" he ends his statement with a kiss to my forehead.

I swallow and my lips force themselves to turn up into a smile.

"Mmkay" is my next response.

"Ry'?"

"Jordanne?" I quickly drag my emotions in check.

You're going to be fine...

You ago alright...

It'll pass...

I've never felt like this before, afta him do nuttin outside of us. Maybe this time it's because we're married.

*No, this time it wasn't flesh deep*

I shake the thoughts away before climbing on top of him. Bringing my head down on his chest and my hands to the side of his head, I lay there– just breathing, listening to his heart beat.

His fingers find their way down my back and into my silk shorts, cupping my cheeks.

The feeling sends tingles between my legs.

Yeah, my body will always respond...

But my mind?

Mi nuh know, it nuh deh yah... it's not accepting the decision. Nuh matter how hard I try. We've been having sex at least twice per day for the past four days.

And still....

It's not clouding my judgment.

I want it to cloud it soooo bad...

I want it to blind me...

Mi just wah be a real and true yam fi the boy.

*Not when me deh yah... which 'aliday?!*

I want to be a wife that holds her husband to the top of the union. I want the house wife thing to fulfill me. I want to roll around in his money, go to Pilates, buy Starbucks, go to the gym, start a YouTube channel? another charity? Be his arm candy at his business dinners and any gala.......