13| Meet & Greet ||Part2

Slyme's POV:

"Yo! Paw talk to me!"

"A carry her out" he replies

"Skulli bring round the van, mah come down"

"Already a come round youngin" he explains, reminding me he's been doing this way before me.

Drip...

Is like it happen so f*cking fast, nobody saw her reach for that gun. Now the man wife a bleed out.

*Not a good feeling*

The memory of living through something similar surfaces. It's neva a good feeling. I've been there many times before the last, but that's always in my home country.

It's a different feeling when you're on foreign land about to.... die.

I take the fire escape instead of the stairs, just fi get to dem quicker. The sound of endless gunshots and footsteps is our sound track for tonight.

*Cold f*cking night*

In more ways than one killa...

"Mahgo flick on the headlight now, so get ready" Skulli speaks again.

The light from the burna van he's driving blares and I jog the rest of the distance in time to help them lift her to the back seats.

"How bad izzit?" Lenard speaks from the earpiece.

"About fi check" Surgeon replies, ripping her clothes, where needs be- to try to find the wound.

Bullets start flying to the windows of the van but fail due to it being bullet proof. I slide the door shut a millisecond before Skulli takes off.

"Let mi go ah the side yah so" I order them.

"Too much trauma to her body ina one day enuh" Surgeon mumbles.

I look over to him. He has a flashlight in his mouth and his hands are drenched in blood. The single nurse he has with him is busy finding the correct tools.

"Might affi go hospital" he whispers, losing confidence. "Mi nuh have access to certain things ina dah country yah"

"I can get you access" Lenard comes through the line again.

Dis ago be wrong timing..... but mi nah help no ex weh choose a man ova me and end up ina nuttin...

Swear

Like Len cut from gold yute...

*Say that but if Muuch choose a next man tomorrow, yuh do anyting fi her same way*

True dat...true dat...

The van comes to a screeching halt and Paw slides the door open, hopping out before I follow.

"He should be in the basement, I don't see any code panels but there are a lot of chains keeping the second door closed" Len again enuh...

I nod, regardless of him being unable to see me.

Gunshot dem a ring out, no pause. Gunshots, shouting, random orders-just chaos. I look over at Paw who is focused on figuring out a clear route.

Me?

Mah think 'bout weh fi tell the boss say when we reach him. Sixteen snipers and every single one a dem miss the moment the B pull.

*Yuh miss it tuh*

Right now the only person safe a Paw. Fiim back alone did turn.

"How much man deh yah pah foot? not including the snipers" I ask Paw.