44|Play Mass ||Part2

(Parts of this chapter might come across as confusing to accurately reflect the level of intoxication being experienced by the MC)

Cont'd

Ryleigh's POV:

We've been walking behind the truck for–

????

I duh know how long enuh.

I slow down, catching my breath before bringing the coconut water to my lips.

*Focus up!*

Me ago pass out enuh.

"Aye mi looooopppy yuh f*ck!" Lorelle shouts over the sound, holding onto my shoulder.

Behind us are Muuch, Trisse and Mariah, while a few steps before us are T', Shan, Moya and Keif.

"Girl me feel like me lungs a give up!" I say to her, grabbing the thong and stocking from my ass.

*Supm yah up ina me soooullll!*

And the neck piece from the costume is definitely choking me.

"Who was at carnavalll in Trinahdad dhis yehh?" the voice of the MC blares across the open road.

*If him ask that one more time!*

"Unuh alright?!" Mariah moves to us to ask.

*No the doll tiyadddddd*

I look around to notice that we're almost at Devon House.

"Stay hydrated!" somebody from the bar truck throws me another bottle of coconut water.

Surprisinly I catch it.

Lorelle gets one too.

We both get them open, turning them to our heads.

"So don't you evaaaa!!!!" 🎶 Nailah Blackman & Skinny Fabulous' song picks up through the truck's speakers.

My favourite road song fi the year!!!!!!!!

I move the bottle from my lips and with a new found wave of energy... the doll gone again!

Gone lef Lorelle.

*Mighty Gahd, yuh nah rest likkle Gurllll?*

The crowd is going wild, everybody's getting ready to jump while marching on.

Lorelle makes it back to me in no time and we spot our group of friends. We decide on spot to skip to them before the chorus drops.

We get there and throw our arms around each other before the beat drops.

"I go jump like I neva jump! Wave like I neva wave! wine like ah neva wine before! Just to show you I sorrrraaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!" 🎶

I don't know from where but somebody is throwing water in the air..

Or liquor?

Me nahv a clue...

*Just keep yuh mouth lock incase a nuttin else*

"Weh yuh cup?" Toni shouts!

"We hand up in di skyyy, tears running down we eye" the rest of my girls continue singing.

Chanting even....

I notice that I stuffed my cup in the side of my bikini.

That did always dideh so? This entire time?