76|Sweep

"This Timeframe is during the time Ry' is being tortured, for those who won't pick that up"

⚠️All The Warnings⚠️

(Fifteen Minutes Earlier)

Jordanne's POV:

"Look if me give a f*ck!?" Slyme's voice falls clear through the ear piece. "Fire one more without the f*cking silencer and you pick up one from me personally bad man..."

I reach up to pull the earpiece from my ear but...

*Yeah take that sh*t out...*

Jah Jah....nah do that.

"Which sub-team deh near the back entry?" Paw's voice comes clear... blunt, needy for an immediate answer.

"Owa own," Slyme responds.

"Like three white boy run off towards deh so... do the damage," he informs Slyme.

*Click offa dem channel*

I do as my mind tells me, tuning them all out.

My eyes circle the area. In my view is the garage– open to full entry. Behind me are a set number of foot soldiers. Eight to be exact– in perfect formation fi give proper and precise coverage while we move in.

I stop and the two front-liners move into the garage to ensure it's clear before the rest of us. Soldier one infront and to my right, soldier two infront and to my left– all three of us forming a 'V'.

My hand goes up to the earpiece... tapping it twice to get to Lenard, Surgeon and Ryan's channel.

"Square..." I speak, keeping my gun pointed and my eyes focused on the cars before me.

"Drip..." he picks up.

"How long?"

"My small team, T minus 10 minutes..... the FEDs I'll radio in when you guys are wrapping it up."

Beautiful...

"Gratitude," I respond and before he can extend a 'welcome' I switch back to Slyme dem channel.

"Bro unuh hurry up me nuh like the bush thing enuh... Mi like drive and shoot... ah Slyme fi out yasso..." I drop in just as Paw is complaining.

The line goes silent after this...

I hear when somebody clicks off the line but I have no time to figure out who, since 'round three man come up from behind three different cars, firing wildly.

*Man dem have on dem switch yuh f*ck.*

We all stoop, behind a Bentley that seems to be bullet proof.

*Good*

When the shooting quiets, I stand first, firing back, but none connect. Their just as agile and attentive as I am...

Always ah challenge when it come to di Italians.

*No joke*

I move out closer to the entrance door to get inside the house. Right now mi focus deh pah one thing... Ryleigh.

"Drip... the west side ah the house clear, you can farwud in now," Slyme's voice chips in and out so quick I almost think it's my own thought.

"And we a close in from the sides onto the lawns now," Paw adds.

"Law," is all I say back, while moving towards the entrance door.

The eight foot soldiers are now focused on getting rid ah the man dem from the garage.