25| She's Two!

December (Same Year)

Ryleigh's POV:

"Mommy tek tiiiiime Jeeeezzz," I whine, while she drags my hair.

"You know mi nuh know why you nuh just relax it if you ago come bawl every time it fi blow out and straighten" she mumbles, still bringing the blow dryer from hell too close to my forehead.

I should really just do that cause me cya take this noooo more...

*Or just keep your curls*

Nobody nahv time fi that babes...

I decide to distract my nerve endings from the pain, by watching a video I took earlier under the dryer.

If me mother nuh do nuttin, she ago burn me up back to back. Never tell her me hair wah treat fi she have me under no dryer fi 10 minutes a while ago. Just wash it and throw the tape-ins in... simple.

But nooo 'yUh hAiR DAmAGeD'

Ughh...

"Yah screw up yuh face so fah?" she questions, looking around and into my phone.

"Me just a criticize you in my mind.." I answer honestly while laughing lightly.

"Yuh lucky. Either you wah be a dolly gyal or not" she retorts "You pick up the cake?"

"A just dolly mommy, not dolly gyal ....and Jordanne's doing that"

"Okay good, cause me nuh wah nobody text me likkle from this fi pick up nuttin on my way" she chuckles, mimicking my voice in the last few words.

"Why you so miserable mummy?" I question, releasing a sigh of relief when I notice she's leaving the blow dryer in the basket.

*Finally!*

"Nahgo flat iron it, ago add rollers for volume and you can use your hot comb later if you feel like 'cause me cya bother with the flinching ting weh u deh pon" she explains.

"Good... that's why me love yuh enuh" I smile.

"Anuh 'cause me give yuh life?" she throws her hands akimbo and I can see from the mirror the way she's glaring at me.

"That too" I cackle.

"Hmm nuh come back a me yard no 6 O'clock ina early morning, a beg hairstyle" she mumbles, joining my laughter.

My phone goes off and I already know it's T ready to complain.

Sexy Bitch❤️: Where are youuuu?! Mi cya babysit fi a next second 🙃

Me: Dwl! be a good aunt! almost done.

Me: *attachment*