63| Sheer Away

(August 30th)

Ryleigh's POV:

I fold the fingers that belong to my left hand inward, flipping my wrist to look at the time.

It's 6:25am

*Mi really a do this?*

This risky yuh f*ck. If something happens between now and the next six months, I won't have a savings...

Weh me realize though, is that I was too comfortable on the level I was at. A dem supm yah why rich people greedy. You keep going and going andddd going, to try to get to wealth or accomplish what the wealthy people have.

*We that in the coming months gyallie*

Nah ask. The amount of properties I want done and on the market immediately ah itch me skin.

Mek back me money right nowwww!!!

Now.

Now..

Now...

I bring the bottle of water to my lips to quench my burning throat. I just heard the cost to fill up our jet and right now me wah put everybody pon a commercial flight.

*Girl!*

I'm trying! Im trying!

The usual jet is small, enough for a few of us but not enough for me to bring everybody and all the guards needed for safety.

*Nahgo say me nuh feel it fi you*

It's usually being rented out so it can sustain itself and the cabin crew somewhat... so what I did was to keep it rented this weekend while renting a bigger aircraft for us..... with more seats to accommodate everybody....

.... And let's just say, gassing it alone a buckle mi knee dem. We nah talk 'bout paying the crew or paying for landing or ground stay.

*I don't know wah kinda tax bracket this we marry ina but me ready fi go back a MayPen*

"Just do it," I tell Hally, who's been on the line awaiting my decision.

"Okay boss!" she chirps happily. "I'm putting it through now and that's the last transaction for the day. Cya wait fi see you later tonight! Thank you so much for inviting me."

Mmmcht!

She try shut up before me change me mind. Each person is costing me almost-

You know wah? Let me stop. I'm doing it, there's no point in complaining anymore.

=

=

=

"Just raise mi credit card limit then nuh Mumz, so man no affi come to you," Junior is about to piss me off.

*A bruk gyal is a angry gyal*

"Jacen Stillen. Please don't piss me off. Your name is on the credit card only to build your credit and for emergencies. If you keep on max the monthly limit in just a week that nah show me say yuh responsible likkle bad bruk pikny," I seethe.

He laughs out.

Take me fi joke, kool.

"Take a deep breath. What's wrong?" he looks down at me with a smirk.

I drop myself in the swing chair, displaying defeat, before taking a very deep and needed breath.

"I'm buying a Brabus." Just saying the words Mek me wah cry enuh.