Chapter 197

Aristocrats are a group of people who know how to enjoy themselves. To watch a performance they like, they are willing to travel thousands of miles to Sardinson, and they are more willing to buy a house and live for a while after seeing what this new city looks like. , enjoy all the new things here.

But it is a pity that the nobles from Aldrich are a step too late. They also found out that there is no house suitable for their identities in this city, which is still under construction in most areas.

It's no wonder that their news is behind. Although everyone knows that Crown Prince Edward visited Sardinson before, and stayed there for a cold winter before leaving the capital, the news about him and other nobles buying a house in Sardinson collectively, Because there is no special propaganda, although there are many people who know about it, they are mainly concentrated in the vicinity of Sardinson and the royal capital generation. Aldrich, as a county between the two, although there are some rumors, but in the end they have heard it all. Forget it, no one cares about how many nobles have already bought houses in a city that has just been established, and even an official resident has bought houses here - anyway, they are bought and put away, will those nobles go there?

The answer is really yes.

The first opera performance in Xincheng was not a temporary preparation. Long before the wedding party went to Aldrich, Felix, and Wei Wei had already sent out invitations, inviting nobles they knew to watch the performance in Sardinson and enjoy the show. The unique beauty of the city.

They even specially invited the painter to draw a promotional picture book, drew the scenery of the new city and some of the entertainment methods proposed by Wei Wei, and then sent it out with the invitation letter. The aristocrats in the entertainment method were very excited when they saw it, and then wrote back one after another, saying that they would be guests.

And Crown Prince Edward is also very interested in this. He has just left Sardinson. When Wei Wei wrote to invite others, he was still there. Unfortunately, the spring and summer season is the season of high incidence of asthma. The new city is not suitable for his activities, and his doctor sent his sister-in-law to marry, and the king probably thought that he should go home after staying outside for a long time, and wrote a letter urging him to go back, so Crown Prince Edward had to reluctantly take his fiancee with him After leaving for the capital, there is no way to return to Sardinson in the short term.

But he didn't come, but Wei Wei packed Elena and Prince Andrew back from Oder City. These two were going to attend the wedding of her brother Adonis. Just when they met, Wei Wei invited them. , if it wasn't for Dolores and Adonis just getting married, Dolores would needed time to adapt to the new life, Wei Wei wanted to invite Dolores back, along with Adonis and Salina, who had just been sent away, to witness the official opening of the new city.

So when Wei Wei and the others returned to Sardinson, there were already many nobles living in the new city. This city gave them a lot of novelty. Although the nobles came for the so-called opera, it did not prevent them from living in the city. Before seeing a performance that I don't know what it is, I like everything in the new city. Every day, people meet to go out for a walk. The most visited place is the Chinese-style park that was finally completed.

It is completely different from the Chinese-style parks of European countries. Although it is not a complete garden style, when they walk along the long landscape wall outside the park and enter the round door, it is like walking into a whole new world.

On both sides of the winding path paved with cobblestones are dense flowers and trees, which are different from the shrubs and grasslands that are always neatly built in European gardens. They grow arbitrarily and are naturally elegant. The trees here are mainly bamboo forests. Plants seen elsewhere are swaying with the wind, and when the sunlight falls through the leaves, it dispels some of the darkness caused by the dense growth of bamboo, making it bright and mysterious, completely exotic.