Chapter 146

Sarina and Adonis and their mother and son lived in the castle. Every day, people in the castle could see that Sarina was changing and urging Adonis to invite Dolores and create a suitable marriage proposal for them.

This marriage has been approved by the parents of both parties, and it is only after the parties concerned have settled the matter that they can officially go through the engagement process.

But Adonis didn't seem to be in a hurry at all. The date was going to be a date, but he did not propose marriage as Salina expected.

This made me a little anxious.

Wei Wei observed for a while and found that although Adonis did not propose marriage, her pursuit was sincere enough, and Go Dolores did not have any dissatisfaction with this, she was completely in love.

Seeing that the relationship between the two people is getting better and better, and they are always in the right, it seems that there is some consensus in private, and Wei Wei will not worry about it.

She didn't want Dolores to get married too early. After all, Dolores was still too young in her opinion. Even if she couldn't get married until she was 20 years old, she should at least be 16 years old.

Therefore, the later Adonis proposes to marry, the later they will discuss the marriage.

But what should be prepared is to start preparing, like a dowry.

The dowry of European women is slightly different from the dowry of Chinese women. Most of the dowries of the former are real gold and silver. Unlike Chinese dowries, there is a basic charter for everything to be prepared.

However, Dolores was not liked by her father before, and her life education was ignored, not to mention preparing a dowry for her to marry, so Felix and Wei Wei had to come.

The more a girl's dowry, the higher her status in her husband's family after marriage. This is the same everywhere.

Felix and Wei Wei will not be stingy with money, and even the money they can give may be incomparable to the dowries of most noble girls, but for other dowries, Wei Wei feels that it is necessary to prepare, It's impossible for her to just bring a bunch of money to marry. Even if she can get rid of furniture, she has to buy some land to build a manor for her, so that she can be a landlord's wife in the future, and she will not worry about food and clothing just by collecting rent so.

Wei Wei has already thought about it. When the time comes, she can give Dolores some land in the Sloth Circle, and she can also teach her how to manage the land by the way. Then, after the new city is built, she will also leave a house for her. A few shops can't be put down in Aldridge County, so send someone over to take a look. If there are suitable shops and land, I will buy some and prepare. Anyway, the land will not lose money this year.

Her abacus clacked, and as soon as Adonis left, she officially began to teach Dolores how to manage land and real estate, so that she could practice her skills well, and she would not be afraid of being fooled by others in the future.

But these all take time to prepare, and Wei Wei didn't tell Dolores that she was just squeamishly approaching Wei Wei to talk about it when Salina refused to propose because of Adonis's delay. When the parents on both sides ordered the marriage directly, Dolores nodded and agreed without waiting for the enemy, but she also revealed a little bit about what they were preparing for the dowry and their arrangements for the wedding date.

Even if the engagement was made now, the wedding would not take place until Dolores was sixteen.

"She is still too young, we are reluctant to let her marry so early, and Lola still has a lot to learn. It's not good to be too hasty."