Chapter 195

In late spring in March, Yingfei and grass grow, and it is a good time for spring plowing of the year.

The plan for the year lies in spring. When the ice and snow melt and the earth rejuvenates, spring plowing is something that everyone, from the nobles to the commoners, must pay attention to. This will affect their annual harvest and cannot be ignored.

In the past, both Wei Wei and Felix had to personally preside over the spring plowing, but this year, they left their territory at this time.

This year, the eldest lady of the Williams family, Dolores Williams, is going to marry Adonis Aldridge of the Aldridge family.

Dolores' birthday is at the end of February, and this year is her sixteenth birthday and her wedding day.

In February, Adonis came to Sardinson before the ice and snow melted, on the one hand, to celebrate his fiancée's birthday, and on the other hand to welcome his bride.

Everyone in the Aldrich family liked Dolores, and to show their importance to the bride, the idea of ​​a rich bride price brought by Adonis this time made all women jealous.

But his dowry was still less eye-catching than Dolores' dowry.

Although Europeans also have dowry and dowry when they get married, in general, women's dowry is mostly coins, except for the items she uses daily, so when they talk about women's dowry, they often directly say how much money they have, just As in "Pride and Prejudice", "the ladies of the Bennett have a dowry of a thousand pounds".

The amount of dowry naturally depends on the family conditions of the women, and Dolores, if her father is still alive and at the age when she should get married, may only use a dowry that suits her status, but cannot be considered a generous dowry. Money to marry him off.

But now, Dolores' dowry was prepared by Wei Wei, and she naturally couldn't let the little girl she liked suffer in this regard.

When Dolores was getting engaged, she was already getting ready.

There is no custom of showing dowries in Europe, but Wei Wei, to let everyone know how much their family attaches to Dolores, spreads these dowries directly for everyone to see before leaving Sardinson.

The dowry was left with the Duke's dowry team. The amount of dowry purchased for her was so large that more than ten carriages were installed just for transportation. If it wasn't popular to prepare furniture in the dowry, Wei Wei could make the carriages. The number doubled again, and the scale was red makeup. One end of the long line was almost reaching Dingle, and the other end had not yet left the gate of the castle.

The Sardinson Fort, which is still under renovation, is still only inhabited by servants, and many places are chaotic, but this does not affect the left-behind servants and workers standing at the gate of the city to watch the convoy leave. How could there be so few people nearby?

So when I saw it, I was dazzled by the things on the carriage.

The fact that Wei Wei prepared a dowry for Dolores is not a secret in the manor, and even many people outside the manor have heard of it, everyone knows that the Duchess has prepared a lot of things, but the exact amount is not clear. Seeing the team now, they almost had a collective heart attack.

Not to mention the people watching the excitement, the team members in charge of the transportation, even the two newcomers, couldn't bear it.

Adonis, who rode a horse and walked in front with his brother-in-law, could not help but look back at the convoy behind. He heard the high-pitched gasps of the people who were watching the fun, let alone them. He couldn't calm down.