Chapter 50

Count Felix Williams, who already has the potential to be a wife and slave, finally gets Wei Wei's promise to weave a hat for him by relying on shamelessness.

Claude, who was invited as a guest, found that although Sardinson County is a border county, there are so many things that can be turned into money here.

After having a more hearty dinner with the earl's family in the evening, he sincerely invited the earl to open a restaurant in the capital, which would surely make all nobles willing to dine in his restaurant.

"They are so delicious, and if I don't get to eat something like this in the future, I'm afraid I won't be able to eat anything else."

For his compliment, Felix was very useful, because although the other party was unclear, he was complimenting his sweetheart.

In this regard, what else can Wei Wei do except smile and pretend that they are not boasting about herself?

Then when he was resting at night, Claude saw the hot water and toothbrush and tooth powder brought by the servant. After trying it, he found another business opportunity.

The toothbrush can be made just by looking at it, but this toothpowder is different. It is a new variety created by Wei Wei. When you brush your teeth, you can feel the coolness unique to mint. It was time to fall asleep, and Claude wanted to talk to Felix about the sale of this tooth powder now.

The next day, under Wei Wei's instruction, the servant showed Claude the sweater she had left to dry. The natural, very warm sweater attracted his attention.

Even Amy, the doll Dolores always cuddles around, makes his eyes light up.

And these discoveries made Claude make up his mind to have a good relationship with Felix.

Of course, it wasn't that he didn't notice that those things seemed to come from the foreign lady who had a close relationship with Count Williams, but since the Count didn't intend to let him know about it, he just assumed that he didn't know.

However, to please Felix, he specially prepared expensive gifts for the three ladies of the Earl's family, of which Wei Wei had the most weight.

After that, Felix looked at him with more gentle eyes, and even his attitude improved a lot.

They quickly negotiated the pasta business. Claude was very courageous and asked Felix to sell him all the pasta currently produced. The price was one-half higher than the market price of flour. As for gram What price Lauder can sell the pasta for is his skill.

At the same time, because the meat sauce has not yet been made, Felix asks Chef Bob to teach Claude's subordinates two simple pasta combinations to use as publicity.

Claude gave Felix all the money he earned from selling salt this way. The money for the pasta was a lot worse. Seeing that the other party was a famous businessman in Wangdu, Felix agreed with him. After returning to the capital, I will send the money, but the IOU will be called.

So the caravan stayed in Sardinson for a few days, spent most of the money, and returned to the capital with a few carts of pasta.

When the caravan left, it happened to pass another team.

This is the team that Felix sent out to find an alchemist. This time, they finally found an alchemist who was a little genuine and willing to come to Sardinson County. To help him move, they delayed returning for so long.

As soon as the leading knight came back, he went to Felix and reported the situation of the alchemist.

Roger Raymond, 54 years old this year, was born into a noble family in the Principality of Lops. He graduated from Prady Royal University and stayed at the school to teach physics and mathematics after graduation. He was kicked out of school after experimenting in his dormitory and blowing up the dormitory.