Chapter 189

The lord and his wife, who have been away from the territory for a long time, finally came back after being promoted. This is big news.

And I heard that there are future imperial monarchs like the crown prince. Just to see what the crown prince looks like has attracted the attention of many curious people.

Almost as soon as their ships arrived at the dock, the news had already spread throughout the territory, and there were not a few people watching the excitement, and there were a large number of onlookers wherever they went.

Fortunately, their natural reverence for the nobles made them afraid to approach them easily, that is, they glanced at the carriage with the lion emblem of the Williams family driving past the road, and then turned around to find others to brag about.

So when Felix and the others returned to the castle on the front foot, the post of the visitor on the back foot was sent.

The first thing that arrived was Dolores's post about the caravan leader from the neighboring country who came from the mountain.

Wei Wei still knows a little bit about the country on the other side of the mountain. After all, she came from there, so she knew it from the very beginning.

This neighboring country is a small country called Soria. Its land area is probably less than the total area of ​​the several counties that Felix got after he was promoted. Moreover, the national strength is also very weak, so all along, relying on the mountains to protect its own It's all Soria.

Although there are two different areas separated by mountains, there is almost no intersection between Sardinson and the neighboring country of Soria. On the one hand, it is because the mountains block the communication between the two places. Another county has not stopped along the coast that stretches to Melk Town but continues to the outer Xincheng to a huge bay. If this bay is Wei Wei's original world map, it will be the upper north of the modern Balkan Peninsula, and the extension of Mei. The part of the sea area of ​​Erke Town is the territory of Greece, and now in the Middle Ages in this parallel time and space, this peninsula has not been named the Balkan Peninsula, but this area does belong to Greece, just because there are more sides of the peninsula. A mountain range that is difficult for humans to cross from the land, and the original Sardinson Sea area is full of reefs and is not suitable for ships, so in the past, let alone Soria, which was next to Greece, leaning on the Black Sea, but not with the Mediterranean Sea. The neighboring small country, Greece, has never communicated with Sardinson County.

In the past, Greek merchants used ships to go to the capital to do business, and they seldom stopped in Principia, not to mention a region like Sardinson which didn't even have a wharf, and Soria, which leaned on the Black Sea. The communication between the country and Prady takes the inland line. Because they need to bypass the mountains, their route into Prady is further north in Sardinson, that is, the territory of Count Garcia, and they never reach it. Here comes Sardinson.

Of course, since the development of Sardinson County, there has been an endless stream of caravans from coastal countries, and merchants from Greece have gradually increased. It is the olive oil they bring, which almost supports the consumption of oil in Sardinson, and feta cheese made with goat's milk is also very popular here.

But the Sorians came for the first time.

And this has a lot to do with Soria's economic industry.

Soria is a landlocked country, but they rely on the Black Sea, an inland sea. The domestic forest area accounts for one-third of the country's land. Agricultural production is similar to that of Sardinson before, and animal husbandry is not developed. The national economy is mainly based on Fishing as the main business, so what the Sorians sell in Prady is their seafood, which is very popular in the inland areas - after all, it is influenced by the church at this time, and the fasting days of the year are too much They can only eat fish when they can't eat meat. Although the sea area of ​​Sardinson is not suitable for large ships, there are still small fishing industries. In addition, there are several rivers and lakes in Sardinson County. Whether it is freshwater fish or marine fish, it is completely self-sufficient and does not need seafood sent from the Black Sea, so the Syrians will not come to them to do business.