Chapter 25

The two kittens were placed in Wei Wei's room. To prevent them from breaking things when they were moving in the room, Wei Wei asked the maids to put away the fragile items, although they were not old enough to catch mice, Wei Wei felt that there were two cats in the room, no matter how big or small, they could always keep the mice in peace.

And the fact is also true. After the two kittens moved in, the mouse movement at night disappeared, but the little guys who were not familiar with the new environment always meowed at night at first, which was a bit of a nightmare and had to wait. They are slowly getting acquainted with their new home.

But Wei Wei, who has a cat, actually doesn't have much time for cats.

She is really busy.

The gardener that Butler Barton helped her find was already ready. The two new gardeners opened a large flower field in a corner of the garden and started planting the flower and tree seeds she gave according to Wei Wei's instructions, while Wei Wei was on the side. Plant the wheat.

Originally, she wanted to plant the wheat in the fields, but Wei Wei heard that there might be wild boars in the fields at night, so she dismissed the idea.

In modern times, it takes at least 20 to 30 patties of seeds to plant one acre of wheat, and the handful of seeds in her hands don't even have a catty. She would feel bad for stealing a grain of wheat.

Similarly, she was also afraid of being harmed by other crops, so after thinking about it, it would be safer to plant them in the castle garden.

Anyway, after these seeds are harvested, Wei Wei will obediently pay Felix the tax, and Felix will not disagree with the win-win situation.

So Wei Wei felt more like a gardener in the castle before her work as a tutor started.

In addition, the housekeeper not only helped her find a gardener but also an architect along with the gardener.

This famous old architect is said to be not from Sardinson but was invited by Felix, probably when Wei Wei said he wanted to build a house, so he arranged it.

According to Butler Barton, the Pierre architect is very good at building churches. He was in charge of the last renovation of the church in Sardinson County. Under normal circumstances, he would not take over responsibility for ordinary houses. , it was Felix's honor to be able to invite him this time.

Wei Wei has been to the church next to the castle. Although she is not religious, Europeans go to church every week. If she doesn't go, she will look out of place. Fortunately, she will follow along. There is nothing wrong with it.

Especially knowing from the system that there are indeed no gods in this world - if there were, they would not be chosen as the place to receive their winners.

So Wei Wei doesn't feel anything about the so-called God.

And Father Matthew of the church is a very approachable elder. He is a true devout believer, but he will not force others to be like himself. Even if he sees Wei Wei's idiocy, he has no intention of preaching to her.

To be honest, this made Wei Wei very relieved. Because of the records of later generations, she didn't have a good impression of the medieval church.

The topic is too far away, in short, Wei Wei still appreciates the architectural style of that church.

Churches are different from castles. Most of the windows of the castle are small and dark due to safety issues, while the windows of the church are very large. They are made of stained glass. The feeling is a kind of tall and transparent grandeur.