Chapter 187

The newly appointed Duke Williams family seems to be the most popular in the entire royal capital.

Since Wei Wei moved out of the palace, Felix has also been successfully promoted, and the invitations to invite them to the banquet have flooded in like a tide again. After all, everyone knows that the couples in this family don't like to attend banquets, so who can please move them?

Although I don't like banquets, I really can't be too unsocial, so after living in the palace, Wei Wei and Felix choose some nobles' banquets to attend, and because she is now a duchess, Others only admire and flatter her, and the ladies are the most well-informed. As long as she reveals a little curiosity in the crowd, someone will automatically send all kinds of gossip news to her.

Of course, the biggest gossip in the capital at present is that of Crown Prince Edward. Wei Wei, who often visits the palace to see the crown prince's doctor, knows more than others, so from time to time, people will inquire about Prince Edward and Sandy Campbell. Miss's situation.

Although everyone knows that the newly released little lovers have a very harmonious relationship, and we can hear the news of them traveling together from time to time, there are still some people who have not given up the idea of ​​seeking the position of the crown prince and are looking forward to their relationship breaking down every day. Another new love.

On this point, of course, Wei Wei will not express any opinion directly. When others ask her what she can say, she will say it, and if she can't, she will casually pass it on, and she will not tell anyone at all. His Royal Highness seems to be preparing to propose marriage.

That's how it is these days. When men and women of the basic marriageable age meet each other's eyes, they will directly proceed to the stage of proposal and marriage. Instead, they spend relatively little time with each other. Generally, they will spend a long time with each other, either because they are not old enough, or because of certain aspects. obstacles prevent them from going any further.

Prince Edward was very lucky this time. Although the girl he liked was not high-born, she was beautiful and smart, just the type that the king admired. After Prince Edward kept people close to the palace for some time, the king felt through observation that this girl Miss Campbell would be an excellent wife if she was trained well, so the king, who was still very satisfied with Prince Edward's vision, hinted a little to his son, and Prince Edward, who got the hint, began to happily prepare arrangements for a marriage proposal.

The point that needs to be mentioned in the middle is that Wei Wei has a very good relationship with Miss Campbell now.

It's good that they often bring Elina to drink tea and chat with the three of them, spend a good afternoon relaxed and talk about everything, and then be picked up by their respective lovers and husbands.

And the reason why they were able to make friends in a short period was not only because the three of them were intentional about each other, but also because of their relationship with the king.

Apart from his son's health, the king is most concerned about whether he can have a healthy grandson, so for the future crown princess, he is also very concerned about her physical condition.

So Wei Wei was asked to see Miss Campbell again, and this was the first time they met in private.

After knowing that Miss Campbell was in very good health, even healthier than most of the noble ladies, the king let go of his last worry and encouraged the crown prince to continue their relationship with her. Of course, he did not forget to instruct Wei Wei if he could To keep Miss Campbell's body healthy, Wei Wei was responsible for arranging a reasonable daily life for Miss Campbell after some time. In addition to healthy food, she also had to do some exercise every day.