Chapter 129

The heir to the Williams family was finally born, and the exciting good news spread throughout the county immediately.

The residents rejoiced. They were happy for the count and couple they loved, and the birth of the heir was closely related to them. To put it differently, if the count has never had an heir, if something happened to him accidentally, The whole of Sardinson County does not know what kind of changes will be expected. Maybe the peaceful and stable life will be broken now? That's what they don't want to see.

And now that the Count has a son, everyone no longer has to worry that there will be no successors in Sardinson County, and they are still happy for the Countess, because, in this way, her position after giving birth to an heir will be more stable. , there was nothing to threaten her countess' throne now.

Of course, the most important thing is that because of the birth of the heir, their esteemed Earl is very generous and plans to hold a grand county-wide celebration, which will be held next month, on June 1st, in Sardinson County. Ten different locations hold grand flowing water banquets. Anyone who goes to these ten places on that day, no matter who they are, as long as they send their blessings, can sit at the banquet and enjoy the food carefully prepared by specially hired chefs. !

It is said that this is the tradition of the countess' country, that the citizens of the magical eastern kingdom will celebrate the birth of a child when he is a month old and report a grand full moon feast.

In this kind of celebration method of free eating and drinking as long as you offer blessings, the people are naturally very willing to participate. Of course, they can't go to eat and drink without giving anything and bring gifts to the banquet. They still know this rule for the master, even if it is just an egg, it is better than empty-handed.

In the castle, Felix is ​​also personally writing to all his relatives and friends to inform them of the good news. At the same time, he has to invite all his relatives and friends, as well as the nobles and partners he knows to participate in the celebration of his son's full moon and hold a flowing water banquet in the county. On the same day, there will also be a grand full moon banquet in the castle, just as the surrounding nobles expected, this will be the first large banquet held in Sardinson County this year, and all those who are related will be invited to attend.

Of course, before the full moon feast, there was a baby shower attended by only a few of the closest relatives and friends, that is, the child's naming ceremony. Felix planned to set this time at the fourth week of the child's birth. The full moon banquet is a day or two in the morning so guests invited to the baptism can wait for the arrival of the full moon banquet at the castle. The baptism will naturally be Father Matthew, and Felix is ​​now writing a letter to ask his friend Ellen if he wants to Act as the child's godfather.

As his best friend, Felix felt that Alan was a good fit for his son's godfather, and they had talked about it before when Alan offered to ask Felix to be the godfather if his child was born, Reciprocal exchanges, Felix also wanted to invite him to be the godfather of the child early in the morning, and the two of them had passed a letter because of this matter before. Come to the christening of your child in Sardinson.

While Felix was busy writing letters to invite everyone he knew to the Full Moon Banquet, Wei Wei was sitting in the master bedroom while confinement and playing leisurely, oh no, take care of the children.

Europeans don't have the habit of confinement, that's because of their constitution. Even if they go to the field just after giving birth, they don't have to worry about confinement disease caused by cold and wind blowing. But Wei Wei is different. She is from the East. , even if this body is the embodiment of the game, and the physique is very good, but she will not bet on whether she will get confinement disease, she will not blame herself.