Chapter 166

After checking the dock, they didn't stay there for long, and they were going to go back to Fort Sardinson.

Wei Wei originally wanted to bring little Anthony, but Felix felt that Anthony was already one year old, and it was a bit bad for him to stick to his mother.

It's not that he even eats his son's jealousy, but that the boy is too clingy to his mother, and what if he becomes the kind of mother's treasure that Wei Wei calls him in the future?

So, it's time to nurture your child's independence and make him less clingy.

Wei Wei thinks what Felix said makes sense, but it doesn't seem quite right. After all, in general, cultivating children's independence starts when they can't even speak clearly and can't walk the road.

Why do you have to wait until you are three or four years old?

But this time Felix had a rare insistence, saying that he would not bring it, he shoved Anthony into Dolores' arms, and then packed Wei Wei and brought it out.

Wei Wei was still very tangled when she left, and she didn't know how her son would cry when he found out that his parents were gone, hoping that Dolores could coax him.

But it's better not to bring them, after all, they are riding in carriages all the way, and there is no time to rest. If you bring your son, it is inconvenient to even prepare complementary food for him.

Therefore, the terminal acceptance work was completed, and Wei Wei felt like an arrow.

However, they did not walk the same way, but took another road from south to north, through Thrott County, to see the construction of the new city.

The architects also followed them. They were originally invited here temporarily. Once the work here is over, they will naturally go back to the Xincheng construction site.

Although they had already understood the progress of the new city, the couple still asked Pierre to re-evaluate the situation there.

The construction of the new city is a time-consuming and labor-intensive project. As many as 10,000 workers are working here. Even so, the first phase of the project has not been completed after a year.

The first phase of the project includes the city hall and two residential areas for nobles and commoners. The residential area is just a general name. The city hall is the center, and banks and schools are also built around it according to the design drawings. , libraries, hotels, hospitals, parks, and other public buildings, and the Chinese-style park on both sides of the link between the civilian and aristocratic residential areas in the future is one of the key projects. build up.

This is a common idea that everyone has discussed. To attract enough people to live and live here, the supporting facilities of the city are very important. Other convenient public buildings can attract a large number of free people with good living conditions. With exotic characteristics, the only Chinese-style garden in the whole of Europe, as long as the publicity is in place, it will be a tourist attraction, attracting countless rich and leisure tourists.

So far, only civilian residential areas have been completed. The buildings in this area are the simplest. The building area is not large and the structure is similar. The workers are used to building this kind of single-family three-story hut, and they can build a piece in a few days. So this one is also the first to be completed.

Although it is said to be a residential area these houses are all built on the street, the first floor can be used as a shop, and the second and third floors are the formal living areas, so people who live here will have convenient shopping schedules.