Chapter 49

The hot sale of essential oils exceeded everyone's expectations. Sardinson County, which few people knew about in the past, became a hot topic in the capital. Many people were thinking that they might be able to talk about cooperation with the young Earl.

How can such a good thing be sold only in the royal capital? In other big cities and the territories of nobles, you can also go to open a store.

If Earl Williams is not available, they can also do it for them. The price is negotiable.

So before the second batch of essential oils was delivered, many people found Zachary, but Zachary was just a store manager, so naturally he had no way to answer this question, so they could only respectfully go to Sardinson by themselves. Ask the Count.

When everyone heard that this was true, some nobles began to write letters to Felix again, and the low-status merchants naturally organized their caravans to go to Sardinson County.

And these people who are used to doing business will naturally not go there empty-handed. They bring their goods and plan to take them to Sardinson for sale. Although I heard that Sardinson is a poor place, they can still sell more or less. Some things, of course, it would be better if the goods could be exchanged for essential oils.

However, because Sardinson County is far from the capital, merchants can't just leave when they travel. With this delay, it was already mid-September when the first batch of merchants entered the land of Sardinson County.

Before they came, the first group of knights who delivered the goods had already returned with gold coins and news, and even letters from the nobles had arrived in Felix's hands one after another.

Although they were very confident about the sales of essential oils, Felix and Wei Wei were still shocked when they heard about the hot sales scene from the knights.

Afterward, the letters requesting cooperation from the nobles of the royal capital also gave Felix a headache.

Naturally, it is impossible to cooperate in the essential oil business. In fact, because of the raw materials, when the flowering period is over, their own business in the capital will have to take a winter break. Where there is excess to supply other areas, so don't think about cooperation.

To politely reject them, Felix spent a lot of time writing letters, using all his writing skills of more than 20 years, and then he finished replying to the batch of invitations.

As for the delivery of the letter, the nobles who received the letter knew that the essential oil would soon be out of stock, and they would start a new round of panic buying, which was not his concern.

Sardinson County is Felix's territory. Although there is no big city here, there are foreign populations, and the news of the caravan was sent to him immediately.

This is the caravan that Felix has been waiting for for a long time, and now it has finally arrived. Felix almost didn't send someone directly to invite them to Sardinson Castle as a guest.

But in the end, he held back and told himself that these people had come to him in the first place and were not in a hurry.

After the caravan arrived in Sardinson, they found that it was indeed poorer than they thought. Fortunately, a lot of the goods they brought have been sold on the road. When they arrived in Sardinson, the rest should be able to be consumed.

The owners of the caravan who came this time do a lot of business, mainly spice business, but of course, they will not bring too many expensive spices to Sardinson, but prepare after inquiring about the situation in Sardinson. A batch of salt and a pinch of sugar.