Chapter 147

When the young lady of the Aldridge family was about to marry Prince Andrew, Earl Williams suddenly married the Aldridge family. It was hard not to think that Earl Williams planned to stand on Prince Andrew's side.

Although everyone said that Earl Williams belonged to the king, being loyal to the king was different from standing behind the prince.

The baron felt that the marriage plan of Duke Romanov might not go ahead.

There were signs of this before. When the letter went wrong, the baron didn't think about it because he was in a panic, but after he left, he quickly figured it out. If it was intentional at the time, Felix explained to him that the marriage candidate was a card. When she was Lorraine, she should have said something, instead of directly dismissing her under the pretext of being young.

No matter whether the letter is wrong or not, he will not accept the Duke's proposal. The only difference is that because the letter is wrong, the Duke is in the wrong, and even if it is rejected, there is not much to say.

One thing Felix guessed wrong was that Duke Romanov wanted to marry him, to draw Sardinson to his side, after all, he was already a He is recognized as the most profitable noble, and even secretly has the title of the richest man in the empire. Even for their family's money, Duke Romanov is very willing to win him over.

Although everyone knows that Felix is ​​the king's person, as long as he does not stand behind which prince, then there is the possibility of being drawn in. In particular, Duke Romanov has always been very confident that he will inherit the throne. He had never even put the two princes in his eyes, and he was proud that Felix would be on his side sooner or later as long as he handed out the olive branch.

The baron thought the same thing in the past, but seeing the current situation, he knew that the duke's expectations were about to fail.

When he goes back this time, I am afraid he will be scolded again.

While he was thinking about this, no one else was idle. The serfs who had already gathered in the sweet potato field had already started digging at Felix's suggestion.

With the experience of collecting potatoes before, this time, their work has been called skilled.

The sweet potato under a sweet potato seedling was carefully dug out, and the serf stretched out his hand to mention it. Everyone could see that the sweet potatoes on it had purple-skinned sweet potatoes with thick arms and palms, and the smallest weight was more than half a catty. , and this nest has as many as five.

Although they knew early on that the yield of this crop would be high, when they saw the dug-out sweet potatoes, everyone couldn't help exclaiming, and then looked at the whole green land with fiery eyes.

If there is such a harvest under every plant, what a yield.

And the facts tell them that it is, and there are even more and bigger sweet potatoes under the sweet potato vines.

According to the instructions, the serfs took the sweet potatoes dug out first from the sweet potato vines, sent them to a ditch to wash the soil above them, and then put them in a wooden bucket filled with clean water to wash them again, and then cut them into small pieces. Blocks are sent to the front of every bystander.

"It's a food that can be eaten raw, and everyone can taste it."

The taste of raw sweet potatoes is relatively hard and a bit astringent, but if you chew it carefully, you can still taste the sweetness of starch, for the rich who often eat all kinds of good things, this is not a very good taste. After eating good food, many people feel that although the yield of sweet potatoes is high, the taste is still a lot worse.