Chapter 63

When I came, I bought a whole box of cosmetics, and when I went back, I didn't even have the box.

A woman's desire to buy is terrifying. Although Wei Wei didn't intend to bring back the box of things, she was still a little surprised in the face of a group of people fighting for it.

Because there are so many things, the result that everyone wants is that the scene is almost the same as the auction, because Wei Wei does not sell the same as the black heart, but sells a whole set.

In the end, it is a matching thing. It is useless if it is alone. It is better to auction the whole set together. The person with the highest price will get it. The person who gets it in the end can help her spread the word.

Of course, she didn't take the initiative to say this, but the other ladies came up with it. Wei Wei just did what they wanted.

The final winner, unexpectedly and unexpectedly, was Countess Nelson.

Wei Wei has investigated before, that the countess and the queen are not on the right side, any time they collide, it is a war. If it is not for their status, the two will be one over the other. the situation that will arise.

So unless it is necessary, everyone in the noble circle knows that it is best to invite only one of them or wait for a women's war to be staged.

This time, Queen Mirabelle made a big splash at the birthday banquet. If she hadn't left the venue too early and hadn't collided with Count Nelson, she would have ridiculed Countess Nelson all over her body at that time.

This is something Mrs Nelson does not want to see!

Of course, in addition to thinking about herself, Countess Nelson is also thinking about her niece. Daisy was raised by her side, and she has been with her for many years. It is not without affection. No one cares about her niece who is seventeen years old. It was a headache for her, and she even considered whether to choose a good candidate for her husband from among her husband's knights. Otherwise, if Daisy was too old to marry, she would have to go to the monastery. Living.

But after covering up the freckles on her face, Countess Nelson found that her niece was still very good-looking. If she had such a face, it was not impossible to find a good fiancé.

So she is bound to get those cosmetics.

In the end, Countess Nelson spent three hundred and eighty gold coins to buy everything, including the expensive hand mirror.

Although the money is a bit distressing, after all, those things are used, although not many, they are considered second-hand goods, and the price of nearly 400 gold coins is high.

But when she thought that the most expensive perfume other than the hand mirror was given to her by Wei Wei, Countess Nelson felt that she had earned it herself.

So distressed and distressed, she will buy it again.

She even thought about the use. She could give Daisy the concealer and foundation. She could also give her the eyeshadow and lipstick she used today. The rest is hers. Anyway, as long as the little girl can cover up the freckles, A little light makeup looks good, and she is still young and her skin is good. Wherever she needs to maintain, essential oils and homemade masks are enough.

Every day Wei Wei said, is the formula of one of the facial masks specially designed to lighten spots? Daisy uses that one.

This lady hopes that these things will last until Sardinson County starts selling cosmetics, otherwise, if she is seen by the woman Mila Belle, she still doesn't know how to mock her.

After the ownership of the cosmetics was determined, the ladies who didn't grab them could only suppress their frustration and jealousy and discuss various makeup techniques with Wei Wei with a smile.