Chapter 153

The celebration of the Knights continued for several days, and when they finally had enough, Felix began to arrange for people to go to Slot.

Of course, although the fiefs of this batch of new knights have been sealed in Slot, it is impossible to dispatch them all. Slot does not need so many knights for the time being, and only novice knights are dispatched. Felix was also not at ease, so he asked Kingsley, the head of the regiment, to draw up a list, and only dispatched twenty knights, half the new and old knights, along the Belt and Road.

Before the knights set off, Wei Wei's custom-made uniform was finally delivered.

The clothes were neatly folded and packed in boxes, which were transported to the castle by horse-drawn carts.

Wei Wei was surprised when she heard the servant report that the old tailor was coming to deliver the clothes. She originally agreed with the old tailor to make it before winter begins. With the weather in Sardinson, how could it start to snow when it gets colder? It also has to wait until the end of November and the beginning of December, and now it's only October, so it's done?

It turned out that everything was done, and it was done according to Wei Wei's requirements, and the set was not bad.

It turned out that to catch up with the schedule, the old tailor had to let the dyeing workshop work overtime to make fabrics after he went back. After a batch was made, it was sent to the tailor shop for the tailors in the shop to make clothes, and even delayed other orders. It took more than a month to make hundreds of sets of clothes.

There are also tailor shops here. After the expansion in recent years, the number of tailors in the shop has increased a lot. Although the clothes drawings given by Wei Wei are novel in style, they do not require embroidery or sewing a large number of decorations. It takes time to cut and sew, and a tailor with faster hands and feet can make two or three sets a day, or even more.

When the old tailor waited for Wei Wei to come, he immediately bent over with a smile on his face and said, "Madam, please inspect the goods." The tone was quite proud, and he was very confident in the quality of his products.

The box containing a pair was opened, revealing the black uniforms inside. Because they were prepared for winter, these clothes were made of warm and thick woolen woolen. Cotton is used, but it is specially thickened, and it is a three-piece suit. Even if it is worn in winter, it will not feel cold as long as you don't go outside in the icy world.

Wei Wei touched the fabric in the box, the thickness was very satisfactory to her, she turned to Penny and said, "Go, call Butler Patton, by the way, let him bring some servants over to try on the clothes, and then notify the knight figure and let them Send a few people over to try."

Panera put on Lisa's face and walked away with a smile. Their footsteps were more brisk than usual, and the rest of the people who stayed were also excited to look at the big boxes.

These are the winter clothes made for them, and there will be new clothes to wear soon. Which woman will be unhappy?

Although it was said that black skirts were not very popular with women at this time, Penny felt that since it was specially designed by Wei Wei, there must be something special about it.

It's a pity that Madam deliberately did not let them see the design drawings before, and the clothes in the box were all neatly folded, so they couldn't see the style, which made them, even more, want to know what the clothes were.

Wei Wei was not in a hurry. She looked through the boxes. In addition to the clothes, the old tailor also made a lot of accessories according to Wei Wei's requirements. After looking at them all, she was very satisfied. any problem.