Chapter 18

The land price Felix gave Wei Wei was based on the market price, six gold coins per acre, which was a very favorable price for Wei Wei, because Felix gave her the serfs on the land, together with it. The various taxes and annual services that these serfs were supposed to pay belonged to her as well.

To Wei Wei, Felix is ​​generous. She couldn't ask about any land for sale in Dingle, but when Felix came to him, he was willing to sell Wei Wei a hundred acres of land, even though it was only his territory. It's not a part of the truth, but what Felix sells is not the Williams family's, but his own.

Felix is ​​an honored knight, he has his fief, and when he fought in the Royal Capital Arena, he won armor, horses, gold coins, and even land from other knights. He replaced it with the land on the edge of his fief. Together, his fief had already expanded from the original seven hundred acres to one thousand acres.

He is a knight awarded by the king, and naturally, his fief is also in the king's territory. When he came back to inherit the title, the upright Felix voluntarily returned his seven hundred acres of mining because he could no longer serve the king in the future. Yap - and this integrity made the king more and more in him - three hundred acres remained.

For the three hundred acres, Felix traded with a knight friend, also from Sardinson, the land he had inherited from his merchant father.

Compared with the land in Sardinson County, which belongs to the king's territory, the land around the capital is naturally more valuable, but Felix used it to exchange the same area of ​​land. The other party will not be unhappy with such an affordable thing.

What Felix wants to sell to Wei Wei now is part of the 300 acres of land.

Wei Wei didn't expect that he would sell so much land to herself. She originally thought that she could buy about ten acres.

In the past few days, she has also made some plans for herself while inquiring about the news. In her plan, if she can have ten acres of land, it is enough for her to operate.

At this time, the output of land was very low. Using Huaxia's unit of measurement, the yield per mu was less than 200 catties, which is about 1,200 catties in acres.

Now, the three-bed system is generally adopted in Europe. Each piece of land is used for two years and must be left fallow for one year, that is, at least three of the ten pieces of land are fallow, and the productive land is the remaining ones. In addition, the serfs cultivated the land for her, leaving at least half of the output, so Wei Wei would get even less.

But this is nothing to her. With the seeds and skills given by the system and the books in the encyclopedia library, if she can't double the output, she is incompetent.

Of course, now that Felix is ​​willing to buy more land for her, she naturally won't turn it down. After this village, there will be no such shop.

On the contrary, Felix was worried about whether she had enough money to buy the land. Even a 100-acre land cost 600 gold coins at a discounted price. When they met, Wei Wei didn't bring much, and Felix wasn't sure about her. Whether you can spend enough money.

He even thought that if Wei Wei didn't have enough money, he could let her repay it slowly in the future.

Felix was positive about Wei Wei's specialty at a glance, making it impossible for her to pretend to be stupid.

But in the end Wei Wei refused.

She smiled and said, "I think I can still take out the money."

Seeing her say this, Felix naturally couldn't say anything else and instead asked her what she wanted for the land.