Chapter 116

As a standard earldom, Sardinson County has a population of tens of thousands, and naturally, there are talents from all walks of life.

A doctor, except for Kama's husband, who escaped from his illness and was beheaded, there are several other doctors in the three towns, and even in some large villages, there are people who know some medicine. If there is any problem, I will go to them to see. Major problems may not be optimistic, but small ailments can be cured with medicine.

This time Wei Wei asked people to call all the more famous doctors in the territory, she wanted to see their medical level.

The doctors who were called thought at first that the Countess was not feeling well. When they hurriedly packed up and arrived at the castle, they found that it was not only themselves but other colleagues who came, but they became more worried about whether the Countess was not good.

The last time that everyone was called, was when the count's father and elder brother passed away!

So, is the Countess also very ill? Didn't I hear that she can also have medical skills herself, and is very powerful?

The news of Wei Wei's medical skills spread in Sardinson County because someone had acne in the castle and the recent explosion in which Raymond broke his leg. Although many people don't believe it, the doctors don't even think that the young man How good medical skills Madam will, but they are very concerned about this issue. After all, it is related to whether the Count will use them when he needs them, and he can treat the people in the castle. As long as there is no incurable situation, They can get a lot of benefits, such as higher medical fees and better reputation.

Although many behaviors of the nobles are dissatisfying, it has to be said that they are the existence that ordinary people yearn for and long for. Everyone wants to be a high-class person. The tailor who makes clothes for the nobles can be sought after by others, and the doctors who treat the nobles. Sounds better than other doctors.

However, their Count has always been in good health, not to mention that he is sick, it seems that even the other people in the castle have not had any problems in the past two years. At least when the doctors met each other in private, they were sure that no one was in this period. Go see a doctor in the castle.

And like the castle to inquire about news, the servants have been repeatedly trained by the housekeeper. To keep their jobs, no one dares to spread the news of the master to the outside world. Naturally, they can't find out if they want to inquire.

"...So the news that the Countess can use medicine is probably false, right?"

In the waiting hall, there were no servants around, only a few doctors who were invited. They were a little more courageous. They gathered together and spoke in a low voice, staring at several entrances while talking, so as not to say anything. Can't say got hit by someone.

Others don't believe the rumors, but the doctor who was invited to see chickenpox last year and was scared away thought the rumors were probably true, because at that time he knew that someone in the castle had chickenpox, After he was scared and ran away, The castle also did not hire other doctors, and it was not the countess who was taking care of the chickenpox patient at that time.

At that time, the news of the castle was easy to inquire about. He was worried that the count would be angry if he ran away, and he also paid attention to it. He was sure that chickenpox, which was supposed to be extremely contagious, turned out to be only a few people who got sick, and even the most frail people at the time. , Miss Caroline, who was considered to be difficult to grow up, has successfully developed acne and recovered, and the person who cured them is indeed the current countess.