Chapter 119

While the Earl's family spent Christmas merry, the town of Dingle also welcomed the biggest crowd ever.

Dingle, as the closest town to Fort Sardinson, used to pass from the castle, even if it was plain all the way, but because of road conditions and the distribution of fields, it took about two hours to drive by horse and cart.

But since the construction team re-planned the route and built a spacious and easy-to-walk concrete road, the ride has been faster. The carriage runs from one end to the other in 50 minutes at the average speed of the carriage. This is to prevent the horses from running too fast. Due to the slippage on the road and the fact that the road surface is too hard to cause damage to the horse if there is an emergency, the speed can be even faster by driving directly along the excess dirt road next to the road that has not been poured with cement.

But under normal circumstances, everyone is still willing to walk slowly with a carriage.

The carriages that came out of Sardinson today were full of people, adults and children, men and women, young and old, all dressed in thick clothes, sitting on the carriage chatting excitedly, and when they stepped out of the gate of the manor, Seeing those guards let them go without asking, the smiles on the faces of many of them will be even deeper, and these are the serfs in the manor, and there are even a small number of slaves in them.

Fortunately, the snow that was still falling last night finally stopped today, and there is a rare winter sun in the sky, so although the road is not easy to walk, at least they should not go out in the wind and snow.

Hank and Jimmy also sat in the carriage, surrounded by the little serfs who usually study together. They were also put on vacation today, and they didn't need to work or study. Everyone turned out the money they saved the day before. , secretly hiding in the bed and lighting the money, thinking about what to buy and play today, all excited and unable to sleep.

Hank has never been to Dingle Town, but he heard other serfs say that it used to be a very ordinary town, there were only a few shopping shops in the town, and it was not very lively. Of course, many people are coming and going there now. It slowly prospered.

But no matter how prosperous it is, it will not be more prosperous than the capital. Hank remembered the bustling streets belonging to the Midtown and Uptown that he had seen on the way to the slave market with the bad guys several times, and then thought about himself. On the way to Sardinson, the ordinary towns that would stop to be repaired from time to time, I think Dingle Town is probably the same as the latter, at most there may be more foreign merchants.

It's a shame they didn't stop there the last time they passed by, otherwise they would know what Dingle Town is like.

But although he knew it was probably not a particularly interesting place, Hank was still looking forward to this trip like everyone else, after all, it was the first time they had been allowed to leave the manor since they came to Sardinson.

On the way, his younger brother Chimi was chatting with him about what to do when he got to Dingle, and I don't know who he heard from, saying that Dingle Town will be very lively today, there are many Delicious foods, so be looking forward to getting to the place early.

It's not that they don't usually have enough to eat, it's just children, who are always very obsessed with fun and delicious food. Buying toys is very extravagant for children like them, but eat something delicious and cheap. , it's always possible.

In the distance, they saw Dingle sitting by the lake.

Hank compared the scenes he saw when he passed by here at the beginning of the year. The town with the curling smoke seemed to him to be different.