Chapter 168

Not long after leaving Slot, Wei Wei and the others came back here again.

At this time, the Sloth Wharf has been officially put into use. In this era, the traffic is inconvenient, the information transmission is slow, and the harbor after the acceptance has not been especially publicized, so it has not been known by others, and the harbor is naturally not. Very lively, but there are already many ships docked here.

Most of those boats were small fishing boats used by serfs to go out to sea, but some of them stopped at Princia next door. After hearing that the place was built, they deliberately drove the boats over again. It will inevitably be affected, and the dock in Princia is already small. During the peak shipping season, the dock will become crowded, delaying the docking time of ships, so after knowing that Slot can also stop the ship for loading and unloading. , the original planned route did not require a ship doing business in Princia to change the stop and sailed directly from Princia.

Among them was the ship secretly sent by the king to pick them up.

Because the messenger who came to pick up the person looked very urgent, after meeting in a hurry and saying his intentions, he didn't even leave them much time to pack their luggage. Wei Wei only had time to ask the maid to prepare a few replacement clothes. After scouring the pharmacy, she hurriedly followed Felix out of the door with the child in her arms. It was not until she got on the boat and the seaboat set off that she had the opportunity to ask what happened and insisted that she go to the capital.

Yes, the person who was secretly summoned by the king this time was Wei Wei, not Felix, and the reason, when the messenger asked someone, was that the king was suddenly seriously ill and asked her to go to see a doctor.

This is surprising. Although in Sardinson, Wei Wei's good medical skills are well known by the doctors she has trained, there are very few cases where she needs to take action. , so everyone just heard of her, not seeing her to treat and save people, many people couldn't connect the doctor's identity with Wei Wei, the countess, so they didn't believe the rumors of her advanced medical skills.

Even the subjects didn't know her true abilities, but the king suddenly invited her to the capital for this reason. It was strange to think.

It even makes people wonder if the king is seriously ill.

"It's very sick." The messenger sent to pick up the person was not a noble, but a personal servant by the king's side, who was the king's true confidant.

At this time, the attendant saw that the boat had already sailed, but he was able to answer the doubts of the Count and his wife patiently.

He told Felix and Wei Wei that the king had been very ill recently, but not suddenly, but had been unwell two months ago, but at first, he was neither sick nor had other symptoms, It's just that he always felt tired and thought he was tired, so he didn't take any measures other than taking more rest every day.

But then the king's condition got worse and worse. From exhaustion at the beginning, he easily fell ill and caught a cold if he was not careful. The whole person was inexplicably weak, but the imperial doctor in the palace was asked to see it, except when he fell ill and caught a cold. Apart from the symptoms, the imperial doctor could not see any other problems.

But the king himself did not believe what the imperial doctor said. His age was still young and strong for the nobles. In addition, the king himself liked fencing and often practiced with his subordinate knights. He had always been in good health. Weak, it's weird to look at.

So after the imperial doctor could not see the problem, the king recruited a lot of doctors, but none of them could explain why he was weak, soon after that, the king fell ill, and everyone was even more helpless.