Chapter 100

Felix listened to Wei Wei's "Little Black Room" torture method. Although he was dubious about this method, he still asked someone to prepare it.

It is not easy to set up a completely dark and absolutely quiet room for a while. Fortunately, there are enough rooms in the castle, so choose a remote room to prepare, and it can be used tomorrow at the latest.

And the effect of the little black house is really strong. As the first experimenter, Sean's willpower is not strong. He has not received professional training, and he has no preparation in advance. He was locked in at night. The hands and feet were still tied, only the chin was put back in - now they could see that the man wouldn't kill himself, so don't worry about him biting his tongue.

In the first hour, he was locked in the small dark room, he began to collapse and yell, but the soldiers guarding had already received Felix's orders and did not respond at all, standing far away from the door. In the aisles on both sides, he was locked for a whole night before he was released.

"He's finally willing to recruit." Felix was very surprised. He didn't expect the effect to be so amazing. He wanted to stay for two more days, but one night passed, and the guard at the night watch said that Sean sounded like he was going crazy. I was worried that he was crazy and couldn't ask anything, so he let people let him out.

After coming out, Sean asked what to say, and if he hesitated, he only said that he would be locked back and changed immediately. It can be seen that he was very scared inside last night.

Everyone was amazed by that appearance. When Felix left, he heard a few knights behind him discussing the little dark room to see how scary it was. It was even more powerful than a whip and iron Fear.

They didn't know anything about the power of the little black room, they only thought that Sean was timid, and they would not be like this, and a group of people would bet who could stay in it longer.

After hearing this, Wei Wei could only pray for them silently, hoping that these people would not suffer from claustrophobia when they came out. At this time, there was no psychiatrist to ease their mood.

"Did he say who ordered it?"

"I said a name." Felix was a little regretful: "It's an auxiliary bishop serving in the church headquarters, and I didn't travel with the visiting group this time."

If they are not in Sardinson, or even in the visiting group, the church will not hand over people to them. This clue is useless to them.

Hearing this result, Wei Wei felt incredible: "An auxiliary bishop? Why did he murder the Pope? Sean didn't lie to you?"

Felix shook his head: "With his current situation, it should be impossible to deceive me."

Wei Wei thought about it too, very much he wanted to try the power of the little black house again.

"As for the person he recruited, I asked Bishop Umberto and Father Matthew, and they didn't have much impression of him, just a small person, but his former assistant bishop died unexpectedly not long ago, and he didn't have time to appoint an assistant bishop. , He is currently competing with another candidate for the post, but I heard that the chances of winning are not big."

Both auxiliary bishops and assistant bishops are assistants to the bishop of the diocese.

To put it simply, if a diocese bishop is vacant for various reasons (usually passing away), the assistant bishop will automatically become the next bishop of the diocese, while the auxiliary bishop has no right of succession.

Wei Wei doubted: "Can such a person bribe the Pope's attendant? A person who can't even compete for an assistant bishop?"

The clerical hierarchy of the church at this time includes the pope, cardinal, archbishop, chief bishop (the head of a country's church organization or the bishop where the capital is located), diocese bishops, assistant bishops, bishops, and other high bishops, while assistant bishops are in the senior clergy. Among them, they belong to the lowest status, and the auxiliary bishop is even lower than the assistant bishop. It is a rank in name, but it can be counted as an ordinary bishop.