Chapter 37

Just when Wei Wei was vigorously developing soy products and looking for brine or gypsum to order tofu, Felix's deworming water was also very successful.

So successful that someone tried to buy a formula for deworming water.

In this era when business is mostly barter for ordinary people if they need to exchange money for deworming water, they may not be able to pay for it, but everyone can afford cheap beans.

Their daily staple food is all kinds of stewed beans, there are not too many, but they can make up a handful or two.

They may be hesitant to buy deworming water, but as long as they look at the Count's clean and well-growing fields, and then look at the growing number of insects in their fields because they are too late to catch them, they grit their teeth, Gotta buy some and try it out.

And the farmers who bought the deworming water will soon find that it is worth the money. The insects of this era have no resistance to the deworming water. The insects are dead and run away, and the effect is extraordinary.

Such a good deworming effect has never been seen before. After confirming that the insects were killed, many people shouted miracles and prayed at the field side and praised the good deeds of the Count. Soon, the effect of the deworming water was discussed. As more and more people used it, it spread to the territories of neighboring nobles.

Sardinson County is the territory of the Earl of Williams, but it does not mean that there is only the Earl as a noble in the entire territory. Here, in addition to the knight town that was subdivided by the Williams family, there are also five barons. , they are all nobles who have existed for a long time. The titles of the three families were first promoted by the knights who were entrusted by Felix's ancestors. Of course, not all their territories were entrusted by the former Earl of Williams. Most of them were stolen by them.

When the Prady Empire was established not long ago, there was no peace among the noble territories in various parts of the country, and there were always conflicts with each other. Either I beat you today or you rob me tomorrow, and the winners received compensation and ransom from the losers. To strengthen oneself, and then continue to fight knights rely on this method of **** to expand the land for their lords in exchange for opportunities for promotion.

The Williams family also expanded the land of Sardinson County in this way. At that time, the area of ​​the earldom was twice as large as it is now, but there were one or two prodigals in the middle, which caused the family to weaken day by day. His father's generation, through his efforts, only got better again.

When Felix inherited the title of Earl, five barons also came to participate in his succession ceremony, but after that, the barons were immersed in it, and there was almost no communication except a monthly friendly letter with little content.

"They're waiting to see if I qualify for their continued allegiance."

Felix is ​​very clear about this, even if the barons are his direct vassal nobles, they are not completely his own.

As long as they are not afraid of retaliation by the original superior lord, they can even switch to other superior lords.

Of course, this kind of transfer is not open, and the laws of the empire do not allow them to do so, otherwise, the aristocratic class will be in chaos sooner or later, and the so-called transfer is carried out in secret.

At present, the five barons in Sardinson are still in a wait-and-see period. If Felix's performance does not meet their expectations, it is difficult to say what these people will do next.

—So, why is she sitting here listening to Felix complain about his vassal nobles? Even a lot of what he said should not be said to outsiders whose relationship is unknown.