Chapter 155

The distance between Aldridge and Sardnson can be reached by ordinary caravans in seven or eight days, but because they brought children and little Anthony was a little uncomfortable with the bumps of the carriage, the entire caravan had to slow down. Speed, so I set off on the 1st and arrived at Aldridge. It was already the thirteenth, and there were still eight days left until the engagement day.

However, there is still plenty of time. All the preparations are done by the man. Sardinson only needs to send people over.

When they arrived at Aldridge Castle, they were warmly welcomed by Lady Salina.

"You are finally here, dear Vivi, Lola."

Just after getting off the carriage, a fragrant breeze hit, and Wei Wei and Dolores received a warm hug one after another.

"Nice to see you again, Mrs. Salina." Wei Wei smiled and returned a hug.

"Hello, ma'am." Dolores pulled up the corner of her skirt and smiled shyly at her.

"I said you don't have to be so polite, just call me by my name or my aunt." Salina hugged Wei Wei, then went to hug Dolores, and then held her to look at her for a while, the more she looked at it. The more satisfied, he praised Wei Wei: "We haven't seen you for two months, our Lola is getting more and more beautiful."

Dolores was even more embarrassed when she said that.

Just at this moment, Penny took Caroline out of the carriage, and little Anthony was also carried down, and Salina's attention was immediately diverted.

"Your child is getting more and more cute." She first praised little Anthony with a strong smile, and after receiving Wei Wei's smile, she bent down and smiled at Caroline: "Oh, dear little beauty, Still remember me."

This lady is not only Yan Control, but also likes children very much, so she is very enthusiastic about the two children of the Williams family, especially since they will be considered relatives in the future.

The little girl who rode the carriage all the way was stunned. She glanced at Salina timidly, then hid behind Wei Wei, hugged her legs, and carefully stuck her head out to look at Salina.

Wei Wei touched her little head, squatted down, and gently brought her to him: "This is your grandma, Salina, you have seen it before, and she gave you a doll, do you remember? "

Caroline, the person she met a few times two months ago, actually doesn't remember much, but she remembered the doll. It was a female doll carved from wood. She had very fine features and could play dress-up games. Although Caroline has a lot of them now. The doll, there is no shortage of this one, but she still loves it.

After vaguely recalling it, Caroline also held up her skirt and greeted her in a milky voice: "Hello, Grandma Sarina."

"It's so good." Sarina liked such cute and polite children and patted her head happily, and stuffed her with a specially prepared candy.

The candy is wrapped in a clean handkerchief. It is said to be candy, but it is a sugar cube, it is a white sugar cube imported from abroad, which is rarer and more valuable than the popular brown sugar.

Caroline likes to eat candy, but her family always doesn't let her eat too much for fear of tooth decay, and the adults have taught her not to accept anything from strangers, so she didn't take it when she saw the candy, but glanced at Wei first. Wei, waited for her to nod before she said thank you sweetly and accepted the candy.

Seeing her behave like this, the smile on Salina's face deepened.

Then, she remembered that there was someone on her side who hadn't been introduced: "I was so happy to see you guys that I forgot. Come on, this is Prince Andrew, I think you should know each other."