Chapter 184

The banquet held by the palace this time was a realistic version of the banquet for concubine selection.

For Wei Wei, it is more like a live-action "Cinderella".

The three members of the royal family who wore the new dresses were the focus of the whole banquet that day, especially Crown Prince Edward. Originally, his appearance was the best among the three fathers and sons, but his body was thin and pale due to perennial illness. He looked melancholy and frightening. Man, many people shy away from him because of his illness, but now the complexion has improved and the man has grown stronger. Prince Edward wears a straight prince's suit with blue and white, and he can directly play Prince Charming if he leads a horse. The live-action version of him can be described as handsome and extravagant, completely attracting the attention of all unmarried girls.

Relatively speaking, the dresses of the girls attending the banquet were a bit hot.

The colorful dress is decorated with a lot of bows and lace, the jewelry and gold ornaments on the upturned hair are sparkling, and the perfume is sprinkled on the body as if it is free of money. The makeup on them is even more intense and mature, and it is almost impossible to imagine that they are only teenage girls.

I don't know that these nobles have the same ideas. Countess Nelson feels that the aesthetic standards of the crown prince should be different from the former crown prince who likes to be elegant and quiet, so she specially made the girls in the family lively, cheerful, and bright. The direction dresses herself up, trying to attract the favor of His Royal Highness the Crown Prince, but she does not expect the other nobles and her thoughts to coincide, so it leads to those girls who were eyeing the position of the Crown Princess, all dressed like flowers. Like butterflies.

Wei Wei only finds irritating eyes for this kind of aesthetic that dresses herself up like a birthday cake. She glanced at Prince Edward, who was surrounded by the group of girls and looked at his blushing face anxiously. She was really worried. Will he have an asthma attack that smells like perfume?

But the other women present didn't seem to think there was anything wrong. Countess Nelson, who was beside Wei Wei, blinked at her while covering her fan, annoyed and proud: "Sure enough, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince likes lively and bold girls. , look at him blushing shyly."

"Are you sure he's shy?" Wei Wei followed her example and covered her mouth with the fan in her hand, leaned over, and asked her, "Which one is your girl?"

"The one with the green dress." Countess Nelson raised her chin: "The one on the left of the crown prince, with a rose flower ornament on his head, isn't it beautiful?"

Although the invitation issued by the king specifically asked everyone not to wear any flowers, this did not prevent the beauty-loving girls from decorating themselves with lifelike fake flowers instead of real flowers, and many people thought this was a good opportunity to highlight themselves. Want to see, the other girls in the whole banquet did not wear floral decorations, only she was different, wouldn't His Royal Highness's eyes naturally fall on his head?

It turned out that it was not one or two who thought of this, so looking around, there were not one or two girls with special flower ornaments on their bodies. It was a waste of effort to highlight themselves in this regard.

If it wasn't for the girl that Countess Nelson and the crown prince were almost sticking together, Wei Wei would have had a really hard time recognizing her from the crowd.

Looking at the other party's face carefully, I have to admit that she is a beautiful embryo, but she seems to be too young, and although the makeup is very thick, it can't hide the tenderness of her face.