Chapter 30

The effect of using fire manure on the land was too significant, and the ethos of burning fire manure began to blow in the earl's manor.

Weeds, straws, branches, and these things can be collected everywhere, especially in the surrounding forests, there are dead leaves and branches accumulated all year round, just collect the materials for burning fire dung.

Ordinary serfs don't rent much land, so it is enough to burn a pile of fire dung, and the materials used are not too much. They already need to pay firewood tax to the lord, so now they don't need to collect materials to burn fire dung. Pay taxes.

Thinking about it this way, it seems that they still made money.

So the serfs became more and more active in collecting materials to burn the fire dung, so thick smoke could be seen everywhere in the entire manor, and those who didn't know it thought it was burning the forest.

Seeing that this was not possible, the stewards proposed to Felix that the serfs should be prohibited from burning fire dung, lest they burn the surrounding woods and grasslands one day.

In the end, Felix did not order it, but he asked the serfs not to burn fire dung in private, but to burn them only in designated places, and the amount of fire dung burned by the serfs could not exceed the amount of land use. If there was too much, he would have to collect additional taxes.

The latter one is because Felix found that some serfs would take out the burned fire dung and sell it to people outside the manor, which made him very unhappy.

After all, Felix was still a nobleman under the feudal system. He allowed the serfs to burn fire dung because part of the output of their fields was their own, and it was he who benefited from the harvest, so he allowed them to do so.

But filling the pockets of serfs with what belongs to him is unacceptable to him.

Lord Count's order, no one dares to do such a small act in private. They obey Felix's order and go to the prescribed place to burn the fire dung, and will not burn more than the required amount. In this way, Sardinson The smell of fireworks no longer pervaded the neighborhood of Simburg.

And Wei Wei just listened to the servants in the castle discussing Felix's orders afterward. Wei Wei agreed with his request for the centralized burning of fire dung. If she could not find a more suitable fertilizer, she would not even The method of making fertilizer by burning fire dung will be proposed, and the pollution is too great.

Wei Wei was also undecided on the point of not being allowed to buy or sell. He said it was difficult to burn fire dung. If you try a few times, you will always succeed. The technical content is not high. As long as other people know about this method, the serfs in the manor cannot use fire dung to make money.

She felt that Felix should also understand this, but she still ordered the ban to maintain her dignity.

Felix, who maintained his majesty, came to ask Wei Wei for help the next day.

This young Count, with outstanding military power, was once the hottest rookie knight in the Royal Capital Arena. Everyone said that he had the potential to become the next chief knight, and he was an outstanding talent that even the king admired very much.

But such an outstanding talent also has obvious shortcomings.

He is very bad at dealing with numbers.

Unlike the heir education received by his eldest brother Eric, Felix was brought up as a knight and is a typical scumbag.

Felix's literary education was at the level of being able to read and write common vocabulary, and even the slightly less obscure words could make him bewildered, in terms of arithmetic, he was basically at the same level as Dolores.