Chapter 179

The news of what happened to Queen Mirabelle quickly spread throughout the entire palace. Because the specific news was blocked, the people in the palace only knew that the queen was under house arrest because of a crime, and together with the maid beside her, They were also taken away for investigation.

When Prince Edward knew about this, the search was over, the queen was taken away and put under house arrest in the tower, and the person who ordered it was naturally his father.

He soon realized that the queen's accident was probably related to the king's illness.

Although Crown Prince Edward didn't like Queen Mirabelle, when such a big event happened, he went to ask the king especially.

The king did not hide that he was poisoned, and the person who poisoned it was the queen, but the king did not say that Prince Edward had also been poisoned by her.

Out of selfishness, he didn't want his son to feel resentment together with himself after he knew about this, and he didn't want to delay his son's treatment because of what the queen did.

So after saying that the queen poisoned him, the king asked the crown prince to leave the matter alone, and he would handle it himself.

When Edward heard that it was the queen who had poisoned him, he was really angry, but since the king said that he was not allowed to intervene, he had no choice but to quit and give up participating in this matter.

After all, Prince Edward is also very clear that his current body is not suitable for too much work.

After that, the general manager came to report the situation, and His Royal Highness the Crown Prince was rushed to Wei Wei's place to receive today's diagnosis.

As soon as the Crown Prince left, the Director General reported the current situation.

Mirabelle is still the queen, and in addition to this identity, she is also the princess of the neighboring country Baldo, no matter which identity she is, it is not suitable for her to be executed, and the queen herself is very aware of this, so she has always expressed refusal to cooperate.

Even if the steward hadn't threatened to mix the two ointments and feed them to her, the queen, who was afraid of death, would not even admit that she had poisoned the king.

As for her lover, the queen completely denied it, but she refused to say where those precious gifts came from.

To be honest, this attitude of refusal to cooperate is annoying.

The maid next to the queen has no other information to reveal except that she occasionally goes out for a walk alone at night.

But they really don't know, because these maids haven't been with the queen for a long time, and even though they are personal maids, the queen doesn't trust them, and the maids are also afraid of the queen, and they dare not ask her about her.

For this, the manager is not very surprised. It is not a secret that the queen likes to abuse the maids around her. Even the king just turns a blind eye as if he doesn't know, so the maids by the queen's side are rarely able to stay. For a long time, of course, a queen who fell out of favor would not dare to do anything about the torture and murder of a maid, so her former maid was afraid of being beaten and scolded by her, so she resigned and left.

Now the steward has sent someone to find the maids who left to inquire about the situation, but he prefers that the king will allow them to use a little punishment on the queen.

Such a selfish and pampered queen, if she finds that she will endure hardship because of concealment, she will recruit the person hiding behind her the first time.