Chapter 32

Since speaking out, Felix has completely turned into an actionist.

Every day, he would send flowers to Wei Wei, which was the best flower he picked from the garden. After dinner, he would also invite Wei Wei to go for a walk in the garden. He sang love songs and occasionally prepared some gifts to please her.

It is exactly the standard pattern for noblemen to pursue girls at this time.

Of course, this is not very new to Wei Wei. She has seen a lot of pursuit methods when she was studying.

Moreover, the gifts Felix prepared are all precious jewelry, which seems to be the norm in the upper class of this era. They think that the more precious the gift they give to their sweetheart, the more they can prove their love for the other party, and they are also telling the other party that they are very happy. Being rich can make her life worry-free.

If it were another noble lady, he would have been moved by Felix, because he was not only rich but also handsome. He used to be very popular in the capital, but now that he has the title of Earl, it will only become more popular.

But Wei Wei is not someone who will be moved by gifts, the more precious the gift, the less she can accept it.

But she would accept the flowers that Felix sent, after all, they were really beautiful.

After discovering that she did not like the jewels of successive countesses that he had found in the earl's vault, Felix decisively gave up the act of giving gifts, and the daily flower delivery changed from one to a bunch.

Wei Wei accepted it happily, turned around and made them into herbal tea, brewed a pot while working in the study, and shared it with the brothers and sisters.

"It's fragrant, what's the recipe for today?" Dolores smelled the faint floral fragrance wafting out of the cup, and there was a hint of sweetness in it. She liked this smell very much.

Before Wei Wei came, they also had the habit of drinking the juice boiled with herbs, but it was more to keep their bodies healthy, so their taste was not very good, and everyone just swallowed it.

However, the herbal teas made by Wei Wei are different. They taste very light and smell very fragrant. Sometimes Wei Wei will add some seasonings such as honey it, which is sweet and very sweet to the little girl.

"Calendula vervain, lemon balm leaves, and some other herbs have a good refreshing effect." Wei Wei took a sip. "The lemon balm leaves are already sweet, so I didn't add honey. You can add some more if you need."

At this time, there was no tea in Europe, and naturally, there were no tools for drinking tea, so she used the smallest jar to brew tea, and the teacup was the coffee cup in the two sets provided by the system.

Of course, since there are only two sets of cutlery, there are naturally only two coffee cups. Based on the principle of ladies first, she and Dolores use coffee cups, while Felix can only use his usual drinking cup.

Felix had a lot of resentment about this, but he didn't have the nerve to compete with his young sister for a cup. He just asked the potter to make a set of tea sets that Wei Wei said, although he couldn't make it as white and beautiful as her hands. The porcelain cup, but the pottery tea set can still be made.

Wei Wei: "Can you help me find an alchemist by the way?"

"Those liars?" Felix frowned. "What do you want them to do? They only talk about turning a stone into gold or immortality every day, but everyone knows it's a lie."

"I'm not interested in turning stone into gold and immortality. I just need an alchemist to help me make something."

"doing what?"