Chapter 13

Bob told Wei Wei that a meal for the nobles has a quantity requirement, and there must be at least six dishes.

Wei Wei ordered egg bacon sandwiches, creamy bacon pasta, creamy mushroom bisque, roasted wild boar, pesto and honey fried chicken breasts, vegetable salad, and fruit soup after looking at the kitchen's inventory.

This combination is quite nondescript, but she only needs to get together six dishes.

If it was the previous Wei Wei, she would not do anything except eat.

But it's different now. As long as she sees the ingredients, a lot of recipes will naturally pop up in her mind, and she will act like a real chef.

Roasting, stewing, and baking are common cooking methods in the West at this time, and the dishes are not rich. Bob has never heard of the recipe proposed by Wei Wei, but this does not prevent him from actively fighting with each other, thinking about secretly mastering it.

This is the way of cooking in the Far East. The people over there use pepper by the handful, not counting them one by one as they do. I think the food over there must be very delicious. If he can learn some, and you can better ensure your status as a chef.

He is not the only one who has this idea. The chubby Bob's eyes are fiercely waiting for the servants around who are doing the preparations in his hands, but his eyes keep drifting here.

If Wei Wei wasn't here, he wanted to drive these people away.

Wei Wei let them see what they wanted. She didn't even know how to deal with the ingredients. She only asked the servants to come. She didn't start until the ingredients were processed.

The pot in the kitchen is a hanging pot, but Wei Wei still found a flat iron hanging pot, which can be used as a frying pan on the stove.

She first made an egg bacon sandwich. The bacon was ready-made, and it was good to cut a little bit of the back of the marinated pork in the kitchen. There was no toast, so she had someone go to the bakery to get a large loaf and cut it into pieces Then fry it in the pan until golden brown, and then put the fried eggs and bacon in the bread together with the raw cabbage leaves. Unfortunately, there are no tomatoes at this time, so the tomato sauce cannot be added.

After that, she cleaned the pan and started frying the chicken breasts. Soon, the sweet smell of garlic and honey spread in the air, along with the sound of sizzling oil, attracting everyone's attention.

Penny helped Wei Wei deliver things while staring at the chicken breast being fried in the pan and secretly swallowing her saliva, the sweetness of honey was so fragrant.

Bob was rushed to the side to roast the wild boar. The wild boar that was marinated last night was not very salty. It was cleaned, cut into small pieces, marinated with spices and wine for some time, and then skewered and placed on the fire. Baked, brushed with cumin and pepper while roasting, and soon the smell of grease wafted everywhere, and it attracted a lot of mouth water.

Cream of mushroom soup and fruit soup is boiled in two hanging pots, the creamy white soup is tumbling with mushrooms, and the fruit soup on the other side is only added with fruit some seasoned honey, and other seasonings All forbidden, Qin carefully stirred with the long spoon, and from time to time she turned her eyes to Wei Wei.

The vegetable salad is made by the servants who do it, but heavy-flavored vegetables such as carrots and onions are not allowed to be added, and the salad dressing is also made by Wei Wei herself.

In the middle, she also took time to let the servants roll the awakened dough into a dough, fold the dough in half, and then cut it into a suitable width with a kitchen knife and spread it out to be noodles.