Chapter 57

If you asked Wei Wei if she wanted to go back to the Song Dynasty when she first arrived, the answer would be yes.

But with her now, Wei Wei no longer has that idea.

Not to mention that her identity is fake, even if there is a system to protect it, Wei Wei feels that if she goes back, it will be hazardous. She, a girl who returns to China from Europe, will attract the attention of others if it spreads to that person. In the ears of the seniors, he will take advantage of the situation to check what he has done in Europe, how can she hide her identity?

If you can't hide it, can you expect the other party to come to a fellow countryman with her for the sake of being a traveler and see fellow countrymen with tears in their eyes?

Don't be stupid, I'm afraid that she will be locked in a small dark room as soon as she is discovered. If nothing else, the other party will not want to take the golden finger like the encyclopedia library. Even if you can't take it away, it's okay to force her to be a transcriber, right?

Wei Wei doesn't think she can compete with a senior who also has golden fingers and is also the king of the country, so for the sake of her own life, she can't go back until the other party hangs up, and when the other party hangs up, she It must have taken root in Europe, and it is not willing to risk losing his life to go back.

The way to the east is not so easy. She grew up under a red flag, and now she is being offered with delicious and delicious flowers, how can she endure such bitterness?

Besides, it wasn't her real motherland. If it was, she might be able to grit her teeth and try it, but it wasn't.

Of course, in addition to the consideration of their safety, reluctance is also an important reason.

Wei Wei even agrees to Felix's marriage proposal, and naturally, she has feelings for him. She is not that kind of irresponsible woman. Since she said she was going to get married, how could she just leave people behind and run away because of such news? go back.

She is the scumbag who hates deceitful feelings the most!

Felix's mood improved after confirming that Wei Wei was telling the truth and that she really would not go back.

All blackened and bad practices are thrown away, and he is an honest and reliable count again.

Felix, who was in a good mood, told Wei Wei that they could go out together tomorrow.

Wei Wei naturally agreed to this invitation: "It just so happens that we still have a bunch of things to buy, so we have to bring Dolores and a few more people to get things."

What else could Felix say, who only wanted to travel alone?

When Felix went to Alan to fulfill his drinking appointment at night, the latter found that he was in a good mood.

Allen breathed a sigh of relief. Although he wanted to know what made him better, in order not to say the wrong thing again, he wisely skipped this topic and talked directly about Felix's business.

Even though Alan is the third son in the family, it seems that when his father dies, he will have nothing but to work on his own. He is different from Felix before, he has a title to inherit.

Of course, it wasn't his current baron status, nor his father's duke title—the former was exchanged for his military exploits, and the latter was only inherited by his eldest brother.

Allen's father, the Duke of Devonhill, is not a member of the royal family. He was crowned a duke entirely on his commander-in-chief ability, and his original title and territory still belong to him, so the Duke of Devonhill is in addition to the first title. In addition to the dukeship, there is the second earlship, and there are also two earlships, one from his own family and one from his wife's family.