Chapter 111

"The King seems to have intended for Prince Andrew to marry Dolores."

Seeing Dolores, Felix, who had been immersed in the joy of being a father for the past few days, finally remembered the bad thing.

Dolores and Prince Andrew?

Hearing this sentence, Wei Wei's first thought was that it was impossible.

Felix and Dolores' grandmother is the king's sister, which means that Prince Andrew is their cousin, or the blood relationship is not more than three generations, and such a relationship cannot be married at all.

Not to mention the adverse effects of consanguineous marriage on offspring, just the generational generation will be messed up.

Because it was too absurd, Wei Wei said, "Is he crazy?"

She sat up straight in shock and looked at Felix: "Is Prince Andrew your cousin? He and Dolores? How is that possible?"

It's possible.

Felix didn't expect such a big reaction from her and hurriedly explained.

In the Middle Ages, it was not uncommon for close relatives to marry. It is common for cousins ​​in China, let alone in Europe, let alone cousins. It is very common for uncles to marry nieces and nephews to marry aunts. The royal family of some countries even allows siblings/sisters to marry, to ensure the existence of the royal bloodline.

"Take the king as an example, his previous queen also has royal blood, which is relatively close."

Felix didn't tell Wei Wei what the blood relationship between the king and the previous queen was, because it was too complicated. Probably all the royal families in Europe are keen on marriage, between countries, between kings and nobles, the longer the history of The royal family, the more in-laws, the nobles of Prady, all the first- and second-class aristocrats with some rights, among their families, must have been married to the royal family once or now, more or less in the family blood. There is some royal blood.

Like Felix's family, not the same.

So the king wanted Prince Andrew to marry Dolores. In fact, in the eyes of people at this time, there was nothing wrong with it. Although the church would object to some degree - they did not approve of inbreeding - the church encountered aristocrats. Things have always turned a blind eye, and Prady's King never birded the church.

Wei Wei has long known that European royal families love marriage, and some countries still allow consanguineous marriages, but that was just an anecdote she saw in the past. When the truth was really in front of her eyes, she couldn't help but feel an absurd feeling.

"You can't let them get married, something will happen." Wei Wei protested very seriously.

Although Felix did not agree with this marriage, he decided after weighing the pros and cons, instead of considering the other's blood relatives like Wei Wei.

Wei Wei told him about the adverse consequences of consanguineous marriage, and it was even more terrible.

"If you want Dolores' future child to be born a fool, deformed, or even stillborn, you can do it."

Although he said "You can do this", Wei Wei's expression clearly said that if he nodded and agreed, she would turn his face immediately.

She also told him very seriously: "In addition, children born to people with similar bloodline have a very high chance of inheriting their genetic defects from their parents, one of which I know of is bleeding disease, I don't think you have this name. strangeness?"

Bleeding disease, also known as hemophilia, is mainly manifested in that even if the body has only minor damage, it will continue to bleed for a long time, and this disease is present for life after an attack. Most of those affected are men.