Chapter 17

During the few days she lived in the castle, the host Wei Wei had the most contact with was Dolores.

Because of her father's indifference, this young lady of the earl's family has developed a quiet, timid character to be honest.

Dolores' timidity is mainly manifested in fear of life. Except for the maid who is responsible for taking care of her, Dolores hardly communicates with other people, including her brother Felix.

This is very inadvisable in Felix's view, and it does not look like a noble lady at all.

It also made him worry about whether Dolores would be able to enter the social circle smoothly two years later.

After listening to the housekeeper's report that Dolores and Wei Wei were getting along well these days, Felix was surprised but also had the idea of ​​wanting to keep Wei Wei.

What's more, he fell in love with this young lady from the East at first sight, and very much hoped to attract her favor.

If he didn't leave someone behind, he wasn't sure if he would still have the chance to pursue the girl who made him.

Felix's father is an earl, and his mother is the daughter of a royal princess. It can be said that he was born noble. Although he is the second son who cannot inherit the title, he is handsome and has outstanding military power. He is also a knight officially awarded by the king. Boundless, when he was in the capital, he was very popular with those noble ladies and ladies, but he lived for twenty-four years, and he didn't feel tempted even once.

Don't look at Felix as a big man, but he unexpectedly has a brilliant idea. He thinks that love should be the beauty of love at first sight. If he can't be moved, at first sight, it is not the love he wants.

It's not that he can't appreciate the beauty of other women, but Felix always felt that something was missing when he saw the beautiful women who were praised, something that made his heart flutter.

Until he met Wei Wei, the feeling of being hit by Cupid's arrow, the heartbeat was fierce and exciting, and he realized that this was what he wanted.

If Wei Wei knew what he was thinking, she probably wouldn't agree, because unfortunately, unlike Felix's view of love, Wei Wei never believed in love at first sight. Of course, she didn't like it very much. Her attitude towards love is dispensable, and love has never been considered by her until now.

To put it practically, she is the kind of person who can stay single for the best of her life, if not, just pick a person who is pleasing to the eye and is okay to live with.

Love was never in her consideration.

However, Felix's proposal made Wei Wei a little moved.

Leaving aside his obvious motives, working in the castle is indeed the best choice for her at the moment.

She has to live in Sardinson in the future, and besides buying a house and land, she does need a decent job.

But this era is still harsh for women, and it is difficult to find a suitable job, especially since she is still an outsider. If it is not fortunate to meet Felix, I am afraid that people here will not accept her so easily. 's arrival

The range of jobs that can be held by women is very small, and the governess of aristocratic families can be said to be the most decent of all the choices.

Being able to become Dolores' tutor will also allow her to be sheltered by the Williams family, making her life in Sardinson County smoother in the future, without any harm.

All in all, this job is really good.

After confirming her heart, Wei Wei began to think about whether she could teach Dolores.