Chapter 24

George's ability to do things is really good. After that, Wei Wei didn't pay attention to things over there, but according to the servants who went to help with billing and payment, she knew that the progress there was very good.

From the first person who sent the collected feces to Wei Wei's field and received the promised money, the other serfs became active. They all knew that Wei Wei had a limited portion and went late and said Maybe not, so everyone was afraid that they would be late.

Fortunately, when George's collection was almost the same, another piece of news came from the castle, saying that the Count wanted them to collect this filth, and the price was the same as Wei Wei's, and after the unlimited amount, everyone went to the castle. It's not so urgent, it's just that the children of each family were driven out and collected, and the people who raised livestock even cleaned the pigpen, sheep pen, cowshed, etc., and all the filth that was cleaned up was cleaned up. They were all piled up, and they were sent over when the earl spoke up.

The castle did not let them wait too long. Although Felix never came back, his order was sent back through letters, and the steward asked a few stewards to take charge of the matter.

As expected, George was named by the housekeeper to help Wei Wei to do this. He didn't even let Wei Wei speak. He became the main person in charge of this matter. Although he was faced with a lot of filth every day, he was also motivated. Full.

When the whole territory was busy with manure, Wei Wei received a report from Ward, the servant, that the first batch of manure had been burned.

Wei Wei went to take a look and found that it was indeed the case. The fire dung burned was black and gray, and some were even dark red. The latter was better than the former, but both were qualified.

Most of the wheat in Weiwei's field has not yet germinated. At this time, spreading fire dung in the trenches on both sides of the wheat seed can provide fertility for the sprouted wheat.

The first batch of fire dung was sent to Wei Wei's field. The serfs had no objection to spreading fire dung in the field.

The effect of fire dung can only be seen after the seedlings emerge. Wei Wei asked Ward to continue arranging for slaves to burn fire dung. The slaves have already experienced it, and there is nothing wrong when burning it again.

The corn and sweet potatoes that Wei Wei planted in the garden began to sprout one after another.

It stands to reason that in the current weather, it will take at least ten days and a half for sweet potatoes to germinate, but Wei Wei's sweet potato system has guaranteed to germinate quickly, so it will start to sprout together with the corn on the third day after planting.

Wei Wei took the time to count it, and there were less than ten seeds of the two crops that did not germinate, and the germination rate exceeded 99%, which fully met the system's guarantee to her.

[The germination rate of this batch of seeds is close to 100%, but the germination rate they cultivate will be lower, but it will not be lower than 85%. 】

[Of course, if you don't carefully select and reserve seeds, it is not my responsibility to fall below this standard. 】

Wei Wei expressed her understanding that although the system says that these seeds will not degenerate if you choose the seeds of plants that are not growing well, the yield will still be reduced, and the degradation will degenerate.

"Miss Weiwei!"

Just as Wei Wei was happily watching the green stars falling on the ground, Penny trotted over.