Chapter 139

The birth of the jade lion was much faster than Wei Wei at the time. Wei Wei dressed and rushed to the stable, and it had already started to give birth.

The white horse lay on the straw and neighed uncomfortably, but the production process went smoothly. Its child had already exposed its front hooves and head, which were wrapped in a bluish-white film, and the groomer who took care of it carefully dragged the foal. The front hooves, with gentle force, help the mare pull the foal out of its belly, speeding up the production.

In the stable next to the Jade Lion, Black Marios, who has been forced to isolate himself for several days, is walking around in his compartment anxiously, and even tried to "break out" several times to see his wife and children next door. , but was stopped by other grooms.

"how's it going?"

"Everything is going well, ma'am."

Because the production started in the middle of the night, the torches lit in the stable flickered, and the light inside was not clear enough. Standing outside, it was not clear what was going on inside, so she simply opened the door of the stable and walked in. If you don't get started, ask yourself that she doesn't know better than the groom who keeps horses all year round, but she can still do it to help calm the jade lion.

Sure enough, seeing the owner coming in, the jade lion lying on the ground was calmer than before. When Wei Wei squatted beside it and stroked its head soothingly, the uncomfortable mare rubbed in response.

This comforting did not last long, and soon, the groom who was helping called out, "Okay, okay, come out!"

Wei Wei looked up and saw that the foal had been fully born, the white fetal membranes on its body had been lifted by the groom, and the wet foal was lying in the middle, raising its head to look here, a pair of Duo Mengmeng's eyes are innocent and pure, even if he is messed up, he looks very cute.

The groom quickly took the prepared clean blanket and helped the foal dry, moved it to the side of the jade lion, and then began to check the remaining fetal membranes to make sure that it was completely separated and there were no After traces left in the mare's body, he breathed a sigh of relief, and then quickly cleaned the fetal membrane and surrounding dirt, and replaced it with clean wheat straw to clean the stables.

The jade lion did not rest for too long, it quickly regained some physical strength stood up, and then began to urge the foal to practice standing and walking.

This is a small black horse like its father, and it is a beautiful little mare. Although its fur has been wiped clean, it is still wet. The jade lion licks its fur and gently arches its head with its head. urging it to stand up.

The body of a foal is slender, but even more slender are its limbs. The legs of a newborn foal are already close to the length of an adult horse, but the back height of the foal is not half that of the mare, which makes Its limbs look disproportionately long and very thin as if they would break when it was broken, but at the urging of its mother, it quickly tried to stand up on the long thin and long horse legs, first, the two front legs, Half-supporting, half-kneeling, straightened up, followed by two hind legs.

After struggling for a few times, the foal finally stood up, but before it could stand firm, its body shifted involuntarily, and its four legs stumbled to one side in a panic, and then when people suspected that it was about to fall, its body fell. He turned back and staggered back to the other side. The whole process was like a drunken drunk, making everyone laugh.

In this drunken walking posture, the foal finally learned to stand and walk. Although the footsteps were still very unsteady, when it carefully walked back to its mother and instinctively leaned over to drink milk, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.