Chapter 67

Now that he has roughly the identity information of the mastermind behind the scenes, Wei Wei doesn't plan to stay at home and pretend to be too frightened, ready to go out to meet people.

They have been staying in the capital for nearly a month, and in about a week it will be the New Year. This was originally the wedding day that Felix and Wei Wei had planned, but they were destined to miss it.

The Williams family is a new favorite in the social world. Except for the few days before the Queen's birthday, they have been able to have a little peace of mind this month. After the birthday party, they have been receiving various invitations. Wei Wei attended Countess Nelson at the beginning. This kind of thing happened after the salon, and after hiding at home for about ten days, it was time to go out and make a fool of yourself.

As she looked at the invitations that would come every day, even if she went to one house at noon and went to another house at night, she felt deeply troubled.

She complained by the way: "Fortunately, you can even take out the wedding dress and wear it repeatedly to attend the banquet. Otherwise, after so many invitations are gone, where will my clothes be enough?"

Compared with later generations and China today, Europeans in the Middle Ages were frugal in terms of clothing, because the textile industry was underdeveloped and the price of fabrics remained high. The set of clothes can even be preserved for decades to be used by future generations. If you wear a set of clothes this year at the banquets of officials and nobles in Huaxia, if you wear them next year, you will be considered as a poor family.

Of course, there are also silk fabrics that are not easy to preserve, and the printing and dyeing process at this time is also defective. The reason why many fabrics will fade after wearing for a long time is that.

Therefore, if the textile industry can be started, it will be a huge profiteering industry. Like the woolen clothes and woolen trousers that she asked the maids to bring this time, as the best thermal underwear in winter, they were sold out in a few days after hanging in the store. Now The popular tutu skirt has to be worn inside to keep warm, otherwise, it will be too cool under the skirt. Ladies who can't buy it late can only choose to put several petticoats inside the tutu skirt to keep warm.

Wei Wei, who has returned to the social circle, has received a lot of attention. When others see her, the first sentence is basically "poor girl". It was a cruel persecution, and they were the family members of the victims. Together, they grieved for her and spurned those terrible robbers.

God knows that there are many people she has never met before, and she doesn't know where she can relate so much.

However, Wei Wei used the polite smile very skillfully. She can agree with what others say, positioning herself as a "weak, poor but lucky innocent lady".

She felt that after going through the capital like this if she had the opportunity to return to the modern age, she might be able to join the entertainment industry and become a movie queen.

Among them, Countess Nelson's reaction was the biggest. After all, it happened when she returned from the salon she held. This lady also visited Wei Wei in person when she had an accident. Now I see Wei Wei with a more friendly attitude and again. Take the initiative to be an introducer, and bring Wei Wei and Dolores to know all the powerful and powerful noble ladies of Wangdu.

Wei Wei also knew that when Dolores plucked up the courage to participate in Wei Wei's place before, in addition to Avella's help, the lady also gave a lot of care. As for the reason, in addition to expressing apology for Wei Wei's experience In addition to winning Felix in this way, the feeling of gratitude also accounted for a large part.