Chapter 163

Wei Wei suspects that the pirates who stole their ship and burned the ship have a grudge against Sardinson.

And someone likely instructed them to do so, otherwise those other ships did not steal, but they would steal theirs. Although their ships are new, it seems that the launching test has not been completed. Those people are not afraid that those ships have not been built. Well, when you go out, you usually go silent.

So there must be an inside story.

But it's a pity that they don't know what the inside story is. Even if they want to investigate, it is difficult to get any clues, and it is impossible to chase them to the sea.

So for the time being, we can only hope that the king will find something.

The formation of the fleet can only be postponed temporarily. Felix and Wei Wei both hope that their shipyard can be built sooner and start shipbuilding, but even if the shipyard is built, it will take more than half a year to build a ship. things will work.

This news cast a haze on Little Anthony's birthday, but the couple tacitly didn't bring this emotion to others. They went out of the room door and treated their son's birthday as if it had never happened.

Birthday cakes are made by bakers in the bakery. Their craftsmanship is becoming more and more exquisite, and the cakes they make are more and more delicious. They have also innovated many types. The new desserts of the town's milk tea shop are all developed here. from.

The birthday cake is not much different from the ordinary cake. At most, the size is a little bigger, and there is a blessing text on the cake.

It is not the first time for bakers to make birthday cakes. Although they have not been sold to the outside world, they will prepare one for the birthday of the owners in the castle. , The decoration is also done very well, and the decoration craftsmanship is first-class.

But this time, unlike before, the bakers made a chocolate cream birthday cake.

Chocolate is made from cocoa beans by bakers. When they got the bag of cocoa beans, no one thought that the humble beans could become so charming and delicious.

According to the production method provided by Wei Wei, when they made the first chocolate liquid they tasted it, they were captured by the smooth taste, mellow and sweet, and pleasant delicacy.

Of course, because there was only a small bag of cocoa beans, they only tasted it once and never had the chance to taste it again. Even Wei Wei only planned to use it on a birthday cake.

Of course, even though it was made into a birthday cake, our little birthday star still couldn't eat it, and even Caroline couldn't eat more, so in this cake, only a little chocolate shavings were sprinkled on the surface, and the cream flowers on the top Decorated with a few chocolate **** and a heart-shaped chocolate chip.

She had told the bakers to keep the chocolate buttercream a secret, so everyone was surprised when the servant lifted the plate over the cake to reveal the tan cake underneath.

At that moment, they thought the cake was soiled with soil because the color was so soil-like.

"What's this?"

As a sweet tooth lover, Felix has an unusual hobby for every dessert Wei Wei brings out. At this time, he reached out to get the chocolate chip inserted first, but before he could touch it, he was caught by Wei Wei. Clap your hands.

She said angrily: "Our little birthday star hasn't blown the candle yet, don't move."

The little birthday star Anthony was sitting in her arms, bouncing non-stop. Like his father, he wanted to touch the birthday cake, but unfortunately, his hands were too short to reach, and he had to climb on the table.

Lady of the Lord From the Eastजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें