Chapter 131

At this time, the ten-year-old boy was still telling everyone loudly: "Do you know how merciful the count is, the tax on his territory is much lower than that of other nobles, and children under the age of seven don't need it. To pay the poll tax, I also pay half of the poll tax. The serfs usually use firewood. As long as they don't cut down trees, they don't need to pay the firewood tax. By the way, the countess also sends people pigs to raise. , it will be given for free without paying taxes! Those who want half of the meat to be kept, unfortunately, we are late, and this year's piglets have already been delivered, otherwise, I might be able to apply for one!"

"The last sentence is false, as only Sardinson can send piglets to those who have previous experience in raising pigs. Slaughter doesn't have this benefit at the moment due to the registration process taking place last year. Most of the freedmen who recently moved back missed the registration, and the serfs in the fishing villages didn't know how to raise pigs. As for serfs like him who were just brought back, they are still considered new and don't have the necessary qualifications. However, this doesn't stop them from exaggerating. Nonetheless, what he's saying is true. To find out more, one can visit Sardinson." went back, saying that they were just coming back to pick up their family members, and they didn't care if others wanted to go with them.

"It's better not to go. When I came, I heard the village chief discussing this year's farming, because the people in the village can't farm, and they are worried about how to arrange for manual farming. Parents, you are all farmers. Experts in the land, couldn't be more welcome there, and the Count said that if you open up opened, the wasteland in his territory, the taxwo be exempted for the first year, and the tax will be reduced for the next two years. Because Sloth has been abandoned all the time, The land cultivated this year is considered wasteland, and it is tax-free! If we go back late, we might end up with no land."

As soon as these words came out, the sensation caused can be said to be the biggest of all the news they heard today.

For farmers, there is nothing more exciting than land that does not pay taxes.

And as soon as the news came out, no matter how suspicious people were, they would inevitably be shaken.

And no matter what other people think, those new serfs who are willing to come back and persuade their families to go to Slot together are willing to exchange themselves for the chance of their family's life because of their families. The day they were to meet their family again, they didn't expect the reality to be completely different from what they thought, but since it was a blessing in disguise, they all wanted to come back and have a good time with their family.

Although it was only a few of the hundred serfs who did this, it was precisely because they sacrificed themselves for their families from the very beginning, so when they came back and actively persuaded their families, their credibility was naturally extremely high.

At least their families trusted them 100%, so after hearing how good their new life was, these people started packing without saying a word.

Most of the refugees don't have any decent belongings. The place where they live can't even be called a thatched hut. It can only be regarded as a simple hut built with weeds and wooden boards. It is crooked and ventilated. To freeze to death in a shack like this, they wouldn't want to live in it for a day if they could.

These refugees, who were persuaded by their families, took everything they could, dragged their families and ran to the camp of the recruitment team in Sardinson, where they were going to register, and then went with their families to Sardinson to Sloot, never want to stay in this place again.

And behind every family that went, there was a group of people watching the fun. They not only wanted to see if these people would go with the people from Sardinson County, but also wanted to inquire about those who came back. Is the news brought back true?