Chapter 181

Shortly after Felix returned, Alina ended the tea party and left.

The maid took away the cups and plates she had used and took them clean again. Wei Wei poured out the tea from the teapot, added milk and sugar cubes, and pushed them along with a small teaspoon in front of Felix.

"What's the matter with you? It looks preoccupied."

After two years of marriage, Wei Wei is very familiar with Felix's every move. Even though he seems to be no different from usual now, Wei Wei can still see the irritability and...guilt in his eyes at a glance.

Wei Wei is drinking black tea today, and the tea set with Jun kiln glaze that is as bright as the sunset in the king's collection is one of the trade items brought by the Song Dynasty mission last year. Together with several other sets of porcelain, it has become the king's collection. It can be used, but now it has been given to Wei Wei, which shows that he has a good impression of Wei Wei.

Many people don't like the bitter taste of tea leaves, but milk tea is almost universal in Prady and even all over Europe.

Two-thirds of black tea, one-third of milk, and two cubes of sugar beet sugar with just the right amount of sweetness is Felix's favorite combination.

Felix stirred the small teaspoon in the quilt, waited for the sugar to melt, and took a sip. The bitter and sweet milky rich taste spread in his mouth, and his nervous heart slowly calmed down.

"Your Majesty asked me to lead troops to conquer Duke Romanov."

Wei Wei helped him get the snacks: "You agreed?"

"Yeah." Felix glanced at her with a guilty conscience, and explained, "Your Majesty intends to improve my title, and this time leading the army is also to allow me to accumulate merits, so I can justifiably be promoted."

So he had a fever in his head and agreed.

Wei Wei didn't say whether it was good or bad, but just asked him, "How sure are you that you can defeat Duke Romanov?"

Felix: "We have a huge advantage, no surprise, it's only a matter of time before the war ends."

But isn't the battlefield changing rapidly, anything can happen?

Wei Wei didn't say this. She was a little worried about Felix's safety, but she could see that Felix wanted to go very much.

She couldn't say anything to dissuade her, so even though she was a little uneasy, she nodded and said, "When do you leave?"

"The specifics have not yet been arranged, but it should not wait too long."

Duke Romanov's army is already attacking the surrounding territories, the nobles of those territories cannot support him for too long, and the king cannot allow him to expand himself.

Although it will take some time to recruit the troops of the nobles, they can recruit all the way, from the capital to the territory of the Romanov family, and there are many noble fiefs in the middle. A large army has been formed, and in addition to the troops on these fiefs, there are so many nobles in the capital. Each noble has its knights and soldiers, and they must serve the king in the military. The knights and soldiers must be sent.

Equipment such as weapons and horses, according to European practice, are prepared by the knights and soldiers themselves. Even the food problem during the war was that the nobles were responsible for the rations of the knights and soldiers of each family, and handed over to the king as much as needed. How much, and then the king will send people to the front line, so if Felix leads the army, he doesn't need to worry about the logistics at all, because other than his knights, everyone else has their supplies.