44

I called Josun a few more times over the next 4 days, fully expecting him not to answer. I just took it as he's dead. And I was wrong. After who knows what call, the line picked up, surprising me with the familiar graspy tone from the other end.

'Hello, doll. Nice to know you haven't forgotten about me.'

His voice sounds stronger. More full. Less raspy.

Jimin's sass made its appearance in his eyebrow raising questionably at Josun's words, which I needed to ignore at the moment. 

'You sound better. Glad to hear you're still alive.' 

'Thanks to you. Again. At this point, I'm convinced you are my guardian angel.'

'Will you grant a wish to your angel then?'

He chuckled lightly, 'Name it, doll.'

'I need a list of everyone in your group.'

He sighed deeply, 'You never ask for anything simple, do you? You know I can't give you that.'

'I'm on my way to you now. Tell me where you are.'

'If you plan on convincing me or seducing me, you don't have to.'

'Neither, I'm afraid. I know you'll give me the list.'

His laugh echoed through the speaker, although I was more focus on Jimin grimacing at the phone.

'I do love it when you're so cocky. There's a certain charm about it.'

'You can flirt later. Now tell me where you are. And have that list ready.'

'Stubborn woman.' He chuckles. 'I'm not sure about the list, but I'll send you the address where I am at the moment. Be careful, doll.'

Line rang in continuous beeping as he hung up. At least until Jimin took the phone and closed the call.

'I know who I'm killing first.'

'He's harmless.' I chuckle a little. 'He's all bark no bite.'

'If he calls you doll one more time, I'm gonna dismember him like an actual doll. Part by part.' He was already spinning his knife around his thumb, gritting his teeth

'I couldn't care less if he calls me Sugartits if it gets me a damn list.'

'Either way. He's the top of my list at the moment.' He pouted, and it took so much not to laugh.

The duality of this man will never cease to amaze me. From stone cold statue, to a sex god, to a 5 year old child throwing a tantrum. I really got the full package. And his behaviour, too.

-----

A seemingly normal house in a very peaceful street. This is a call for a disaster.

We were standing in front of a barricaded entrance, unable to go through unless someone opened up the fence. I was about to ring the bell, but Jimin stopped me.

'Wait.' 

'Of course.' I giggled to myself, falling deeper in love with this damn ninja that decided to climb and jump over the 7 feet tall fence, and let me in from the inside.

He did it so effortlessly, like he's walking, not cosplaying a superhero.

'We don't know if it's safe or not.'

He went in first, sneaking up closer to the house, peeking in through the windows. At least we knew we got the right house.

Josun was sitting on a leather sofa, surrounded by multiple people. He seems to have recovered quite a bit in a few days. He's even in a suit and all.