29

*knock knock knock knock knock*

We all looked towards the door, then back at him, and Jimin wasted no time in letting the cold steel tickle So Jin's throat.

'It's-it's Yonwa.' He muttered as he pointed to one of many screens, showing a camera pointed to his front door, and Yonwa waving at it with a smile on her face

'Why is she here?' Jimin's hands grabbed onto the armrest of So Jin's chair, closing the guy in while he peered down at him with that cold, death glare

'Jimin, we kind of need to talk to her anyway.' I add

It still took him a long moment to let So Jin breathe and then he just nodded at me that it's okay. I figured So Jin might have shat his pants, so I decided to open the door and let her in.

'Rain, my sister in arms. Long time no see.' She giggled and walked in like she owns the place, and strutted straight over to the room, pausing as her eyes fell on Jimin. She looked him up and down like he's the most delicious meal. 'Hello Angel. Missed me as much as I've missed you? Maybe we should dance again somet-'

Her words didn't really get to be finished because of my gun cocking against her temple. She turned her head just slightly to look at me, making me let the safety off, letting the clicking of the gun fill the room.

'Is it something I said?' She smirks, playing her dumb little game

'Not at all.' I squeezed the trigger just slightly, thinking if maybe I should pull it completely

'Maybe we can... not die?' So Jin speaks up, breaking the tension

I squinted at her assy face, and pulled the gun away hesitantly. I walked past her, slamming into her shoulder on purpose as I went over to stand next to Jimin. This way he can stop me from doing something stupid. As much as she pisses me off, we need to know what she knows.

'I'll help you hide the body.' Jimin whispers into my ear

'No need. I'll melt her.' I muttered back as I put the gun in the holster

'So, what are we doing?' Yonwa speaks in a chirpy voice, flinging herself on the bed behind her, still acting like she owns the place

'You tell us. You sent him to us. Why?' I ask

'Oh, right.' She chuckles. 'My little munchkin Gyumin is Shadow, but I'm guessing you already know that.'

'And you're with him because...?'

'I'm getting to that.' She waves her hand nonchalantly. 'Anyway. He is after everyone who took down Widows. I am still not sure why. He won't say. Either way, he tracked me down and tried to kill me, but then he changed his mind.'

'Changed his mind?' Jimin cocks his eyebrow

'Something like that.' She smirks. Yep. She slept with him. I guess when your life is on the line...

'So what is it with him then? Are you working with him? And be careful what you say.' Jimin spun his knife, lowering his chin to peer down at her

'If I was really working with him, I wouldn't be here, would I?'

'That's exactly what I'd do. For all we know, he's waiting outside, listening to us right now.' Jimin argues

'He can't listen in here.' So Jin cuts in. 'And he can't reach or track anyone down here. I made sure no one can. He's not the only one with the brain.'

'I get it. I'm a spy. You shouldn't trust me. That is the smartest decision anyway.' She sat up, crossing her legs as she sat on the corner of the bed. 'But there is nothing in this for me besides staying alive, and I'm not even getting that. I will die. I know that. Double crossing him is dangerous, especially with everything he's capable of. But he needs to be stopped. Do you honestly think I'd ever show myself in front of you if I planned on killing you?'