24 (+18)

JIMIN POV

I parked the car and turned it off, and the second the ignition went off, Rain's hand attached to my shirt and pulled me down. I leaned in to kiss her, but she pulled away, leaving barely a few inches between us. Her perfect lips were coming closer and then backing away in her little teasing game, but she just wouldn't let them connect to mine. And it was driving me crazy.

'You're gonna wait for that.' She smirked, her thumb sweeping down over my lips. 'Now get inside. Straight up to the room.'

'And if I don't?' I tease back

'You don't wanna find out. Room. Now.'

Her little game is such a turn-on. I know I should be somewhat worried, but I can't help it.

It's usually me who's in charge, and we both love it. But tonight, we're switching roles.
Tonight, she's the one holding the reins.

As she told me to, I walked in and went straight for my room. Not that I had a choice. She dragged me with her by my shirt, pulling on it roughly. And I am so happy no one was there to see it. She would have shot them.

Without a word said, we got to our room, which she locked instantly, and then dragged me to the bed, pushing me down on it roughly.

She was standing in front of me, staring me down in a way that made all of my insides flip.

I was too lost looking at her to notice the knife that she stole, not that I would notice otherwise. She is such an incredible thief. So damn attractive.

But right now, my own blade was pointed at me, the sharp tip of the steel lightly leaned against my throat. Her eyes followed the blade as she slowly dragged it down over my shirt, making me feel the blade through the fabric, and she only stopped when it reached my belt.

'Take it off.'

'Which part?' I ask, having the knife slowly slide back up.

The same blade went up my chest and under my throat, but she didn't stop there. She was careful, but she ran the blade higher, making me lean my head back at it went over my chin and over my lips. And that's where it stopped. The cold metal was pressed against my lips, and every breath I let out fogged the blade.

'All of it.'

I smiled a little, kind of afraid to cut my lip, and slowly got up from the bed, making her pull the blade back. She stood in front of me, watching my every move as I lost the clothes, baring myself before her.

I took my clothes off slowly, letting her watch because I know she loves that. The way she licked her luscious lips was more than proof enough.

'What do you want me to do now, baby?'

'Stay where you are. Don't move.'

I was wondering in excitement about what she had planned as I watched her go through a dresser. And then I got the idea.

She walked over to me with a satisfied smirk on that gorgeous face, holding 2 ties in her hands.

Going with her idea, I put my hands out in front of her to tie me up. She swiped her tongue over her teeth as she flashed a smile, but she only wrapped a tie around one of my wrists.

'It won't be that easy, baby. You're mine to toy with tonight.'

'Toy with me all you want.' I smirk at her, taking a step closer. Or not.

She pushed me roughly, making me fall back on the bed.

'I never said you'd get to touch me.' Her little giggle sounded almost sinister. And it still turned me on. She tapped on the bed, telling me to go up by the headboard.