47

'Still haven't checked it?' Jimin asks, holding up the usb stick Josun gave me yesterday

'I'll give it to Joon. He can do it safely.'

I've been trying to find a perfect moment to give this thing to Namjoon, but every time I see an opening, Gyumin shows up like a trained dog when you call his name.

I was thinking about it when Jimin's little giggle caught me off guard.

'What?'

He walked over to the bed and sat down, offering his hand to me, which I gladly took, and then he pulled me down. I fell into his lap but quickly fastened my legs around his hips, facing him perfectly.

'I know how brilliant you are. Your brain sometimes works in ways I'd never even think of.' He started talking, gently massaging the sides of my body as he held me

'But...?' There has to be one with the little smirk he has on

'But you tend to think in such a complicated, spy way, that you forget about the simplest solutions.'

I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to rattle my busy brain to comprehend his words. I know he's right. I know because I don't realise I'm doing it.

'Okay. Look at me.' He lightly pinched me, making me focus on him once again. 'You can't give it to him, right?'

I just nodded to confirm, waiting for further explanation.

'Tell me, what have you been doing to us here that makes everyone frustrated and amazed at the same time?'

His smile started growing as he watched my brain piece it together. My god. So simple. I really am ignorant to myself sometimes.

'There you go. You got it. My smart girl.' He cupped my face and started kissing me all over, making me giggle in happiness. His last kiss was a bit longer and was right on my lips.

'What would I do without you?' I smile, caressing his face softly

'We're a team, baby. You pull me out when I'm stuck, and I do the same for you. That's what we do. Save each other.'

I kept looking at him, thinking of a distant memory when we sat in this exact spot.

'What is it, baby?' He murmurs

'I... I was just thinking. Remembering.' I smile at him

'Do I need to guess or...?' He teases

'No.' I chuckle. 'I was just thinking about how this is where you asked me to wear a wedding dress.'

His smile spread wider, his eyes gazing lovingly at me. 'You have no idea how badly I wanted to see you in it. I can remember the moment you walked inside that church like it was a minute ago. I was sure I'm either dead or asleep. That's my third happiest moment of my entire life.' 

'Third?' I tilt my head curiously. 'What are the first two?'

'My happiest moment was when you said I do.' He pulled me closer, resting his forehead on my chest as I gently hugged him around the neck. 'That's the moment I decided to take you away from all of this. The moment I decided that I wanted to have a new life with you.'

I'm sure he can feel my heart racing, but I didn't get to say a thing because he kept talking.

'My fourth happiest is the moment when all of my memories of you came back. And the fifth is the first date we ever went to. The time I took you to that amusement park. First time you held my hand. First time I let myself open up to someone. First time I did something that made you smile. That was all that night.'