52

JIMIN POV

We gathered in the living room after Jungkook opted out, succumbing to the drugs that Taehyung put him on. Thank fuck he fell asleep. He would not stop making those "pew pew" sounds and giggling. Was almost creepy.

Bit right now, Jungkook's drugged up brain is the last on my list. What I'm trying to focus on is the screen in front of us that Namjoon is showing. He connected his laptop to the TV and plugged in the USB stick to show us everything.

'First, let's go through this list. For more than one reason.' He opened the first folder and stared scrolling through, stopping at a point that seemed to be marked as the newest list.

'Is that-'

'Yes. It is.' Namjoon cut Taehyung off, tapping his finger on Ren's name on the screen. 'The fucker's been with them for a long time.' He opened the search option and typed in Ren's name, only for it to pop up multiple times.

Based on this, he's been with the Widows since before we took them down. I didn't think it would go that far back, but it wasn't hard to figure out that he betrayed us, considering we just pulled one of his arrows out of Jungkook's leg.

'This would explain how he was magically knocked out when we were fighting them years back.' Hoseok mutters, squinting at the screen in anger. That's true. He "slept" through most of the fight. We found him surrounded by a bunch of their dead guys, with a bloody head and dead asleep. Nicely faked out.

None of them even seem disappointed. Just angry.

'Do we know anything about why? Like, I just don't get it.' Jin asks

'Not a thing besides that he's on the list. But we can find out once we get the asshole. Which brings me to the next order.'

'Here we go. The spider's head...' he stopped on name that read Han So Jin. 'And for the magic trick of the year...' he clicked on his name, and an entire new file jumped out, only with a different name. Moo Jong Yu Min.

'This is kind of how I got that he's the head. Purely because he's the only one with the file to his name. Now, I can't get in because it's coded-'

'Just-give me that.' Gyumin took the laptop off his lap almost angrily, placing it on his own lap.

He muttered to himself angrily about how all of us are absolute idiots, but he worked his hacking magic and cracked into the file within minutes.

'There.' He put the laptop back on Namjoon's lap, pouting at him in a childlike manner, and then sat back down in the corner of the sofa.

'Thank you, kid.' Namjoon nodded at him and went back to scrolling

'That looks like a fucking CV. Who was stupid enough to make that?' Yoongi grimaced at the screen, looking almost offended

I might have agreed if I knew what a CV looked like. It's not like I ever needed one or applied for a job. I don't think there are many companies in search of an assassin. But at least now I know what it looks like if I ever need one.

First name: Yu Min
Last name: Moo Jong
Code name: Shadow
Alias: Han So Jin
Age: 28
Family: Father, Moo Jong Chaneul. Brother, Moo Jong Moo.
Current position: First in command

'Okay, was this made by a 10 year old? No way they put it all on like this.' Even Jin was perplexed by the stupidity. It's almost mocking how simply everything was written. Like it was a last second needed task, and they just did it to do it. Whoever it was.

'I don't know who did it or why, nor I care. What I care about is that we have it.'

As nice as it is that we have this, my patience has run out. I'm gonna kill them all anyway. Widows or not. Head of them or not.
'I couldn't care less about him. Can you skip this and tell me where I can find Rain?'