55

'Well, if it isn't my little ragdoll.'

He seathed his glock into his holster, walking back to me with a smug look on his face. He came over to me, brushing my hair almost gently out of my face, tucking a little piece behind my ear.

'Had enough rest? Ready for round two?'

'I was excited, but then you left me high and dry, so now I'm not into it so much. Maybe you're simply missing...' I look down at his crotch, '... the tools for the job.'

His face tightened at my words, a pissed off glare directed at me.
'You truly are insane. You are hanging here, free for the taking. Free for me to do whatever the fuck I want with you. Yet, you're so cocky. There are so many loose screws in your head.'

'I could have told you that myself.' I scoff

'You'll be happy to know that yours truly received his postcard. Of course, he couldn't reply. But he saw it.'

He was gloating, smirking at me proudly, but his smile defused when I started giggling, most likely obliterating any vision of sanity in his mind. Even to myself, I sound psychotic.

'What's so funny, you lunatic?'

'Oh... you're so so very dead.' I keep giggling, raising my head to look at him, a smile decorating my face. 'You're gonna beg to die, and it's going to be magnificent.'

He squinted at me, leaning his head to the side just slightly, watching me laugh until I couldn't breathe anymore.

Jimin is coming for me. And this fucking idiot does not realize what's waiting for him. It's only a matter of time before he walks through the doors, covered in the blood of the fuckers he slaughtered to get to me. And then all the gods and saints won't save him.

'Seems you're in a good mood. Might as well use it.' He unbuckled his belt and undid his zipper, leaving it open to reveal his boxers.

But honestly, all I could do was laugh.

He stepped behind me, pulling my panties down once again, placing himself right behind me. 'What do you think? Should I fuck you in the ass this time?'

'It's small enough for me not to feel it. Have fun.' I grit my teeth

He scoffed and grabbed himself, aligning himself with my ass, but someone's voice interrupted.

'Seriously? That's just pathetic.'

Yonwa.

I didn't even hear the door from this moron pissing me off. She walked to us, stopping right next to us, looking at him with nothing but disgust. She looked at the chair he left there yesterday, looking at the sex toys he left there. A vibrator and a dildo.

He pulled away from me, pulling his pants back on. 'You just destroyed my mood.'

'If you have to take it by force, then that's no mood. Plus, if you need the toys, then you're not doing your job properly.'

'That's what I told him.' I hiss out, making her chuckle

'Even she's mocking you, and you're trying to rape her. Your poor ego.' She pouted at him mockingly, pissing him off even more

'I swear you spies are a different breed.' He muttered angrily as he stormed away, slamming the metal door behind himself

She just watched him leave, scoffing to herself and grimacing in disgust once again. 'What a pathetic asshole.' She them looked at me, looking me up and down before walking over to pull my underwear back on. 'Good thing I came in time.'