54

JIMIN POV

'I'd definitely put people here if I was him. It's a perfect spot to see the incoming.'

'Here as well. Lower ground. No one sees them.'

Gyumin and Namjoon managed to get the blueprints of sorts for both places, and spread them across the table so we can all see them. We are still trying to figure out which of the two places are more suited to take someone to, and which one to go to. Even with all this information, we've taken almost 2 days. 2 days too long for my liking.

'So if we come from the west, we should be good.' Taehyung pointed out

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I took it out to see her name popping up.

'Rain?' I breathed her name, unsure if I should feel relief or panic

'What?! Is it her?!!' Namjoon asks, having everyone react the same way. Eyes wide open in expectation and shock

'Yes, it-' to say that my heart dropped in an instant doesn't come close to what I'm feeling.

'No, no, no, no, no...' I muttered to myself as I saw the video still loading, but the picture on the beginning told me everything I needed to know.

It was her, half-naked, arms above her and her legs barely touching the ground. Her eyes are covered with a cloth. And there is someone behind her. Just the outlines. Just a blurry picture as it's loading, and I am going through 30 emotions, mostly consisting of anger, fear, and panic.

'What? Is it her?' Jin asks

'No, no, no... no, Rain...' I felt like I was about to have another panic attack when the video loaded to the end, and another message popped up right after

My little thief
1 File attached: video 5:37

My little thief
She was a bit too quiet for my liking so I was forced to record a few times. This one seemed like the best take. Thank you for sharing.

I clicked on the video and didn't know if I wanted to throw up or kill myself or kill everyone in here or go on a genocide and kill every single person in this damn city to get to her.

She is chained up with silent tears streaming down her covered face as this piece of shit is having his way with her. Her lips are trembling but she's not making a single sound. But this fucker is enjoying himself, touching her all over. 

This fucker is raping my wife and sending it to me to mock me. The things I'm gonna to do him won't be human. About 700 different ways of torture just went through my mind.

'Rain... not like this...' my tears matched hers as all I could do was watch, realising that I'm way past late to save her from this.

'Jimin? What is going on?!' Namjoon yelled at me when I didn't reply

'She-she's-' I couldn't finish the words, and instead started choking on my tears and anger

'She's what? Is she alive?' He asks again

'Is she hurt?' Jin adds

'What did you get?' Hoseok asks

'We need to go. Now.' I wipe my eyes. 'We need to go this instant.'

'Not until you tell us what's going on. We can't just bust down-'

'They just sent me a video of my own wife being raped!' I screamed so hard that my throat started hurting, and I nearly flung the phone into the wall out of anger. 'Ren recorded himself with her and sent it to me!'